Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Thanks, and can we use any name during ritual like that is my youtube name

1 Like

It was just an identifier for my to know for whom I was doing work and sending energy.

It doesnā€™t matter, this is just how I identify who you are (to my mind). What matters is that I know you exist, somewhere out there and had a desire that should align with the energies I was sending.

For example I could have used crip or tik alone, I could have used your literal request or any post you created, your hair or a photo, a real name etc.

Iā€™ve had people absolutely say I could not use their user name because it was tied to something or someone else, but in my experience and opinion, it doesnā€™t matter because Iā€™m not going off the name itself- but rather by who was using at the time the request was made.

You could call yourself flying horse shit, dirty daisy hobbles or honey boo bear and as long my intentions are to send the work to the person who called themselves that and made the request, it should make its way to the correct individuals. :blush:

1 Like

Hello, all to forum on this topic

Requesting some much warrant help

Exposition:
Am facing unemployment. And in a abusive home. Agoraphobia related reasons paired with self esteem doubt are ceasing me to think the worse of myself and negative manifest disaster. Causes paired along with my home environment are not healthy. And Iā€™m in a depression.

Iā€™d like a reading/word from divinatory being to give me some peace of mind of when I will be financially stable that I may aim in getting the basic human rights Iā€™m need.

Thanks in advance.

Hello all,
I hope everyone is doing well!

I just joined back on the forum as Iā€™m ready to re-start my journey and I would like to request some help with reading into where I stand now. (If you wish; please see my initial intro and the new one for a bit of insight)

Basically what I would like to know, is if Iā€™m on the right track. About two weeks ago I tried a petition to Sallos. I then got to reading Demons of Magick and did the Petion for result with Gremori. I guess from the two mentioned itā€™s clear which way Iā€™m heading :wink:
As most beginners only after the ritual I read about the work maybe being ineffective due to it being from a pdf. Either way; I think I saw a slight change in the behavior of the target, but for both Gremori and Sallos I canā€™t seem to get a connection. However, Dantalion keeps popping up in my head. As in; Iā€™ll be at work trying to concentrate and then ā€œAvage Ayer Dantalion On Caā€ keeps coming in my mind. As if heā€™s nudging me his way, but then when I try to connect; nothing.

I realize above might me a bit all over the place, apologies for that! But Iā€™m hoping someone is willing to read for me as to what is currently happing and/or how I should proceed. Anyone wiling to help me out would be even more great, but I am not lazy and am more than willing to work with trial and error myself!

Thanks in advance, any insight is very much appreciated :+1:

2 Likes

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Does anyone have time for a reading? (trade)

Iā€™m just inquiry if anyone can do a reading of a specified matter for me?
Would not ask if wasnt serious.

All I want is for my stalker to be GONE. Forever.

Not dead, GONE. Do not kill her (she canā€™t suffer if sheā€™s dead). I just want her to leave my hometown (ideally disgraced, discredited, shamed, and bankrupt) and never, ever return.

1 Like

Iā€™m currently working with or rather trying to work with both Marbas and Raphael for personal physical healing. Any ideas on what their thoughts are or whoā€™s best to work with for healing?

1 Like

Hello everyone~

Iā€™ve taken quite the break from BALG; been going through an awakening as well as simply working loads of hours.

I am trying to see if anyone would want to exchange readings for one another, or simply I do free readings for you.
Iā€™ve been using tarot for 10+ years and I used to do readings as a living before relocating. Iā€™ve been told to start getting into that habit again.

3 Likes

@LilithsBruja I have deleted the ā€œDMā€ part of your post in here. The rule of this thread is that every working must take place openly in this thread, no private messages :+1: Welcome back!

2 Likes

What I am getting is, that someone is doing something behind your back.
You might have experienced a feeling of weakness or someting felt like a failure but this made you feel the need to create a stronger connection and collaboration.
I am getting that you donā€™t focus enough - other people or something else is on your mind and distracts you from focusing on what you really want to archive.
There might have been some kind of crisis - but itā€™s time now, to see the chance you get from this. To be mature. There might be contradictions and it might feel like they torn everything apart, but you have to keep them together and focus.
This is a task - donā€™t allow yourself to get distracted - you have a strong will, but you tend to ignore problems instead of working on them and solve them. Do what you want to do without doubts or hesitation.

I also pulled an oracle card for you:
ā€œQuiet time. Take some quiet time alone to rest, meditate, and contemplate.ā€

I hope this resonated and helped you a bit. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Hi @Lunia,
This is so kind of you, thanks a bunch!

This really does resonate to more than one area of my life, even though the part of someone maybe doing something behind my back worries me a bit.

I love the part about not allowing myself to be distracted. It is indeed a lot like me to walk away and ignore, instead of solving problems. That might be a cancerian trade I need to work on :wink:

Iā€™m taking this message as advice and something to put my focus towards!

Best wishes to you and yoursšŸŒŗ

3 Likes

Im feeling like this ā€žbehind your backā€œ-thing is more about this task and a process of evolving. There might be stones put into your way - but only for you to put them aside. So ist not necessarily a bad thing.

3 Likes

Ah, that makes sense. Thanks for clarifying that!

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome :slight_smile:
Glad I could help a little.

3 Likes

I just want to say how cool this seems! Thatā€™s all.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll trade you! I find I canā€™t read my own cards well, but Iā€™m pretty good with other people.

thank you, I have been away for a bit and just saw this. I really appreciate it

Hey guys! Iā€™m looking to get a specific job at a company called vizzia tech. The cards are showing that I will get it but, my interview was long (2 hours to be exact) and very tiresome and Iā€™m not too confident. I asked king paimon and also clauneck to ensure that I will get the job as it is double the money I make now nearly and will give me independence I need overall. Can someone look into this to see if I will get the job ultimately? I really would really appreciate it.

4 posts were split to a new topic: Three free reversal spells