-Request- reading free

Hello everyone!

Could someone do a reading for me ??

There are only 3 questions!

1 Like
1 Like

I could now if you reply within the next 20 minutes otherwise i could do a Tarot reading tomorrow at 5:50 pm

2 Likes

I can do it but mostly within three days…
And it can be done on this post DON’T PM ME if you agree sure just ask your question and within 3 days I will tell you… What I saw …

1 Like

Most readings everyone gives on here is free so I mean. Lol.

1 Like

I need someone to help me rewrite meaning of cards :frowning:

1 Like

@anon84423462 well i can suggest to you its better to do it yourself… cards can mean different things for different people so its better to have your own path working with your deck that will be more powerful than having someone to give you meaning of the cards…

one spirit that i have worked successfully on divination is delepitorae … she is excellent but you may try other spirit as well for that …

wishing you all the best

2 Likes

One question would be, could this be affecting my life completely!

• Are my girlfriend and her family cursed ??

Really! Sometimes it seems that they are very cursed, the things that happen, the way it all turns to shit at their touch!

1 Like

Did you receive any answer ???

1 Like

@Nicolas_Tomas i have not used the cards … im practicing my psychic readings ,…

What i saw is not generally a curse … like somebody put a hex on them or something similar no… or a general bad luck no…

Rather i saw is accumulation of negative energies on that family that you have asked… So removal of these may set things back on track…
Also i saw kind of unattended spirit … a spirit that is just idle standing and watching everything i can not say this spirit is responsible for the misfortune … or she is causing the bad luck NOO but i get this is more of ancestor spirit that is connected with that family…

So that family is not cursed at all is just tons of negative energies that is affecting them…

1 Like

Thanks for the answer! I expected that too!

Your reading is good, I already expected you to do psychic reading!
Do you perform service with your psychic reading ?? It would be a nice differentiator!

thank you if it made sense… well the forum does not allow self advertisement so it will be hard for me to answer that question directly… :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes