Request Dark Fetishes And Magick Talismans From E.A

Beauty is pain. And I’m willing to go through it LOL! I’d like to enhance my feautures, like super handsome with longer thicker hair and muscular body. Like an angel you may see on the astral, their beauty is so intense it just pierces through your soul with feelings of love. That’s what I want to project for others with my own beauty. I’m not vain either, I believe everyone has the right to want to look better than they did yesterday.

There might be some info in this video you can use right along with the magick, I didn’t know any of this:

2 Likes

An idea would be custom grimoires aka blank notebooks that have a sigil on them for either a demon, angel, or a group like the o.a.a. that are consecrated by that specific entity.

Another would be a circle of counter creation from black magick of Ahriman in the same style as E. A.'s universal circle.

Very interesting video! And it made a lot of sense too, loved it.

1 Like

A list of basic spells and sigils that have been hand written by EA straight out of his own personal book of spells/rituals, all of the sigils charged with his own blood and any entities that are used with the spells have been contacted by EA to allow whomever receives the list to use them at their will. :man_shrugging:

What about rings that amplify the sending and receiving of energy. A positive and negative connection for each your right and left hand to boost spelkwork/vampirism/healing etc.