Repulsion

I feel like ever since I started really working with demons people are scared of me and repulsed and some girls get turned on. I am just a regular 21 Yo white male. I use to get a lot of attention from girls but it’s like I have a powerful dark aura or energy around me and no one looks me in the eyes anymore. Even my family stay the fuck away from me. Now I am working with Sargatanas girls every girl eye fucks me. He wants me to get his sigil tattooed on me. I love him. :black_heart:

1 Like

Do they know you work with them? a dark aura doesn’t equal= scary magician and aura doesn’t exactly work like that to begin with lol. The aura is a reflection of the physical, mental, spiritual, and emotional health of the individual; so what the aura gives off is more or so the state of which you are presenting unless you personally program your aura to give off a particular vibe.

3 Likes

I don’t even know. It’s super weird.

Sounds like the aura is emitting an aggressive, maybe even dominating energy. This has the effect of turning most people away from the person. Just balance the positive and negative aspects, and learn to use both in the appropriate life situations.

3 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like