Reptilians

What exactly are reptilians, and are they real? I’m curious because I saw one when I was about 10-11 years old and was wondering what they are.

1 Like

I wialsh to know too

i saw reptilian (and grey) in my vision when i wanted to meet them

From what I know there are reptilians from an evolution of dinosaurs and other outside the earth there are real there are good guys and bad guys they live in the underground state with the new radar see hollow mountains and there are extraterrestrial installations apparently the meteorite which will have destroyed the dinosaurs cetais an extraterrestrial weapon he will have fought for the control of the earth

They are just another race of beings that come into the earth realm from out of the earth realm - some take a human form displaying reptilian features and I’m sure some are in their reptilian form which those ones I’m sure ar much more hard to find in a physical form

1 Like

They are real hate humans, and not apparently they no use magick but have knowledge of it.meduims, trance workers have not good things to say.i will ask a guy later,who I ask about dwarf s, who claim they are so mean tat can bite you to death,no like Hollywood movie leprechaun,but worst,no the south America stuff more north America