Report Re: A "Get My Ex Back" Spell That Actually Worked

Hon wright can you help me too?

@naviola instead of going around posting the same thing in every thread about getting your ex back, please post an introduction as you have previously been told to do. It is a rule of this forum and should be done promptly.

2 Likes

@naviola, also, @fool hasn’t been on here for over three years

I am sorry if this is derailing this thread, but why, oh why, do I find such people to be pathetic…obsessed with getting an ex back? Is there something wrong with me, or am I not alone?

I believe we should move on to bigger and better. It’s what I did. It’s what anyone can do. Pining after someone like this is so…demeaning. Not the behavior of a potential deity.

Smack me if I’m wrong - I welcome correction. (And if you do it right, I might welcome even more correction wink wink)

1 Like

I’ve now added an intro to my profile. Sorry - I’m really not a forum expert.

@ExTenebrisVictoria - I know it seems pathetic but we were very happy together for 13 years and I know someone put a spell on us to break us up. Deep down we are very close still and I feel that there is a barrier that’s been placed through someone’s intervention. I’m simply trying to break it so that her and I could at least be friends again. 13 years with someone is not a small amount of time to wake up, sleep and dream together…

1 Like

I do not recall giving such instruction. I will ask you once again to follow the steps here:

1 Like

@ExTenebrisVictoria I can only speak for myself when I say that I’ve looked into magick and getting my ex back as a part of my grieving process at the end of my relationship. It starts with “how can I get my ex back, bleh!” and then I fall down the rabbit hole of how much more magick can do and my wishes of getting my ex back seem a little pedestrian. At the end of the day I’m placing faith in the universe that things will work out as they need to and I can stop worrying about whether or not he’ll come back. Why worry when you can focus on improving yourself?!

Sorry I just had this realization today at work and I just gotta share it!

4 Likes

Hey I need help get my ex back plz help me we have a baby n he is with someone eles at the moment

Welcome @Jess_Lopez It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

can you please help me too?

That post is from 4 years ago, so probably not, sorry. Please do check the post right above yours for something important though. :+1:

I can see this topic is going to be attracting lots of requests for help from people who left or whatever so I’m going to close it for a while, if anyone who posted in it wants it re-opened please let me know by PM.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 17 days.

Hey guys, i’m here.

Got a lot of requests that went to my email inbox so i logged back into this board to say i don’t do work for free anymore.

I’ve done literal miracles for people who gave me nothing in return. After all that, my altar was stolen and the same people i did work for left me high and dry - including ones i’d made into multimillionaires.

People really truly do NOT appreciate when you give them things for free. I’m telling you.

There are exactly TWO people i’ve done work for in the past that didn’t turn on me when the working became successful, and both of them are also magicians so they get it because they’ve been burned by others too.

My spirits gave me a good tongue-lashing in 2021 telling me they did not want me doing work for ingrates anymore, and frankly, they want me to do work for MYSELF before i do anything for anyone else. I was told my spirits have been wanting to bless me for ages but i was giving all my good energy away to everyone who came looking for help.

I’ve also made many people’s lives and careers better but this has only made me enemies not only from their bandwagon-jumping friends who viewed me as a threat, but from their enemies who were angry that i did the work for people they hated instead of them.

I even found out that people ON THIS BOARD were throwing curses at me because of success stories i was posting up. One of them even begged me to stop throwing back at them when i wasn’t - it turns out the demon they sent to haunt me was working me at the same time! That has happened numerous times since then.

Ya, i don’t do free anymore, people. Sorry.

Also, from personal observation.

When i do rituals to bring your ex back and it works, they generally don’t stay. Not because they don’t want to. But because you soon realize they left for a reason and the longer they stay, the more you realize that reason was a dealbreaker and you don’t want them anymore.

Don’t let loneliness fool you into thinking some people aren’t fucking trash. If you fell in love with a loser and they get away from you, LET THEM GO! Not everything you lose is a loss.

Then again, i don’t believe in love binds. If you’re into love binds, go find Leonard Elmera. He’ll put kiumbas on your ex and they’ll come back busted up into little pieces. Put ther shards back together again and if you have any respect for what you have left, there ya go. That’s not how i did my work, but Len makes a ton of money off his work and i got nothing but trouble for mine, so there’s that.

5 Likes

Hey @fool :slight_smile: Its nice to have a forum vet back. Some rules have kicked into motion over the course of the last years and I am not 100% sure if you’re aware of them. Its not allowed on this forum to actively shoot your shot at other users to make them purchase a service that you provide (reaching out via PM or luring people into talks about them on this board).

However: you are completely allowed to put a link to your social media or website or shop into your “About me” box, which can guide other users to your contact information or website :+1: Please make sure to discuss your own transactional services with other users on your own website, then :slightly_smiling_face:

Just wanting to prevent any misunderstandings beforehand :smiley: Welcome back!

2 Likes

I’m not here to sell anything, so that’s not an issue…

People cameto me based on my posts asking me to do work for them, and i did it to test my skills.

But those days are over.

I’ll still post while i’m here,.but i don’t do work for others anymore unless they pay me. And even then i’m not in a rush because my guides don’t want me to at this point in time. They’re angry at me for casting my pearls before swine (their words, not mine).

The next blessing off my altars is going to be me. Until then my guides won’t let me work with anyone. I’ve been told this many times.

So ya, no shilling and no freebies.

But i will post up for a little while before i leave again.

4 Likes

Thats great. Investing into your own well being is a form of magick that might gets overlooked, especially when it comes to topics like getting ex partners back, right here (as you made an excellent point about losing someone for the better) :+1:

Happy to have you back on board (even if its only for a little while), I am sure that the community can learn one or two things about self-sufficiency from your perspective along the way.

2 Likes

Hi. I’m not here to ask you to do the job, but for some guidance. If you can, please contact me. I will be very grateful

I’m sorry but the person you are replying to has left the forum so they cannot respond to you. When replying to an older thread, it can be helpful to click on someone’s profile to see when they last posted before responding to them.