Report Re: A "Get My Ex Back" Spell That Actually Worked

Can you help me as well?

You seem to be talking about psionic software trends?

what?

EasyRad software

Hi who is the “fool” I need help getting my ex back as well :frowning: please pm me

This thread is over 3 years old, and TheFool was a member who has since left the forum.

Hon wright can you help me too?

@naviola instead of going around posting the same thing in every thread about getting your ex back, please post an introduction as you have previously been told to do. It is a rule of this forum and should be done promptly.

2 Likes

@naviola, also, @wright hasn’t been on here for over three years

I am sorry if this is derailing this thread, but why, oh why, do I find such people to be pathetic…obsessed with getting an ex back? Is there something wrong with me, or am I not alone?

I believe we should move on to bigger and better. It’s what I did. It’s what anyone can do. Pining after someone like this is so…demeaning. Not the behavior of a potential deity.

Smack me if I’m wrong - I welcome correction. (And if you do it right, I might welcome even more correction wink wink)

I’ve now added an intro to my profile. Sorry - I’m really not a forum expert.

@ExTenebrisVictoria - I know it seems pathetic but we were very happy together for 13 years and I know someone put a spell on us to break us up. Deep down we are very close still and I feel that there is a barrier that’s been placed through someone’s intervention. I’m simply trying to break it so that her and I could at least be friends again. 13 years with someone is not a small amount of time to wake up, sleep and dream together…

1 Like

I do not recall giving such instruction. I will ask you once again to follow the steps here:

1 Like

@ExTenebrisVictoria I can only speak for myself when I say that I’ve looked into magick and getting my ex back as a part of my grieving process at the end of my relationship. It starts with “how can I get my ex back, bleh!” and then I fall down the rabbit hole of how much more magick can do and my wishes of getting my ex back seem a little pedestrian. At the end of the day I’m placing faith in the universe that things will work out as they need to and I can stop worrying about whether or not he’ll come back. Why worry when you can focus on improving yourself?!

Sorry I just had this realization today at work and I just gotta share it!

4 Likes

Hey I need help get my ex back plz help me we have a baby n he is with someone eles at the moment

Welcome @Jess_Lopez It is a rule of this forum that all new members must properly introduce themselves, so please click the link below and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick ie what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

can you please help me too?

That post is from 4 years ago, so probably not, sorry. Please do check the post right above yours for something important though. :+1:

I can see this topic is going to be attracting lots of requests for help from people who left or whatever so I’m going to close it for a while, if anyone who posted in it wants it re-opened please let me know by PM.

1 Like

This topic was automatically opened after 17 days.