Report Re: A "Get My Ex Back" Spell That Actually Worked

Hey i’m also one of the members that got help from “the fool” in getting my ex back.
And it worked pretty fast.

I was in a decent 2.5year relationship and everything was doing okay as far as me and everyone else saw.
But she met two guys and started hanging out with them, and after 3 weeks i was cheated on and left in cold blood.
I was crushed so bad.
I was thinking about what to do, and one week and couple of days after breakup i found “the fool” here on forum.
I saw him talking about, how he helped some couple get back together.
And then i decided to contact him.
I told him what happened and he did some work that moment and the same night.
Couple of hours later she contacted me, and i just could not believe that was happening.
Anyway we are back together, i can sense a weird vibe in the air and don’t know how all of this is going to end up but it’s okay for now.
Gotta give my thanks to “the fool” :wink:

7 Likes

i’m going to keep on working for you. this week i’ve been working on trends for two other people, and one of them sent me an update that is really substantial. but i haven’t forgotten you at all, and i’m going to broadcast for you this weekend. there is a spirit that i think can do a lot for you two. keep me posted

6 Likes

Thank you again :wink:

I’ll keep you posted.

1 Like

Hi folks,

I’ve given this its own thread since the stickied thread is JUST for sharing reports of techniques that worked, nothing else, but this is great stuff and probably encouraging for other people, so I figured it deserves its own topic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can u help me too?

Hi. What do you mean by “The fool”? I’m new to this. I want my girl back too. Can you help me or tell me who helped you?

Can you help me as well?

You seem to be talking about psionic software trends?

what?

EasyRad software

Hi who is the “fool” I need help getting my ex back as well :frowning: please pm me

This thread is over 3 years old, and TheFool was a member who has since left the forum.

Hon wright can you help me too?

@naviola instead of going around posting the same thing in every thread about getting your ex back, please post an introduction as you have previously been told to do. It is a rule of this forum and should be done promptly.

2 Likes

@naviola, also, @fool hasn’t been on here for over three years

I am sorry if this is derailing this thread, but why, oh why, do I find such people to be pathetic…obsessed with getting an ex back? Is there something wrong with me, or am I not alone?

I believe we should move on to bigger and better. It’s what I did. It’s what anyone can do. Pining after someone like this is so…demeaning. Not the behavior of a potential deity.

Smack me if I’m wrong - I welcome correction. (And if you do it right, I might welcome even more correction wink wink)

1 Like

I’ve now added an intro to my profile. Sorry - I’m really not a forum expert.

@ExTenebrisVictoria - I know it seems pathetic but we were very happy together for 13 years and I know someone put a spell on us to break us up. Deep down we are very close still and I feel that there is a barrier that’s been placed through someone’s intervention. I’m simply trying to break it so that her and I could at least be friends again. 13 years with someone is not a small amount of time to wake up, sleep and dream together…

1 Like

I do not recall giving such instruction. I will ask you once again to follow the steps here:

1 Like

@ExTenebrisVictoria I can only speak for myself when I say that I’ve looked into magick and getting my ex back as a part of my grieving process at the end of my relationship. It starts with “how can I get my ex back, bleh!” and then I fall down the rabbit hole of how much more magick can do and my wishes of getting my ex back seem a little pedestrian. At the end of the day I’m placing faith in the universe that things will work out as they need to and I can stop worrying about whether or not he’ll come back. Why worry when you can focus on improving yourself?!

Sorry I just had this realization today at work and I just gotta share it!

4 Likes