Replied To Me Back Spell

So I had an Instagram account which is why I have saw way more gorgeous individuals on the platform suddenly I have message someone who caught my attention the most.

The only problem was I haven’t received any replied back is Dantalion might be a good ally to these besides that person was never contacted me before or even never knows something about me ?

1 Like

Kret from EA’s Kingdom of Flames may be a better choice for this particular case. He is said to be able to beguile any woman and bring her to the practitioner at a rapid speed. I think Kret may be better at pulling random women off of instagram

5 Likes

Before I replied to you I’m familiar with the book name kingdoms of flame as well as some spirits featured on the book but kret is kinda not so familiar or can’t even remember since I have read the book but not entirely whole

I would like to ask since the kingdoms of flame are way more ceremonial and I don’t have any tools yet to call upon kret do you know which is more simplified to call unto him ?

1 Like

Is ladilok may also capable of beguiling any woman too but not for the intent of getting laid but for the sake of romantic passion

1 Like

She should be capable of this yeah. Basically, ladilok is capable of making any woman you choose your “plaything” (as the grimoire describes her) to do with as you see fit. So I’d imagine that if your intent was even to have this chick eat her own shit, Ladilok would find a way.

2 Likes

I’ve evoke kret but felt nothing even though my senses are still undeveloped maybe I should still even make any sensual sign of arrival around of the spirit of his energy but otherwise I have felt nothing so I just petition him and dismiss him cheerfully

1 Like

That is normal. You haven’t developed your abilities yet, so I wouldn’t expect you to feel anything special

1 Like

Is it appropriate to call upon the two but in separate occasions kret and lodilok but with the same matters?

1 Like