Renovating my life with Lucifuge Rofocale, belial and Asmodeus

This was pretty interesting and I’d like to hear if any of you have or had similar experiences with lucifuge rofocale. As well as nominating any success I have with working with him as a token to him as I’m drawn to sort of set something up like that. Anyway

I have been pulled into planning to work with him for quite a while recently and today I got drawn to this video.

I started listening to it through my headphones. Eyes closed. I can’t remember vividly exactly what dialog was said but I can remember the feelings and the visuals. I didn’t will anything to visualization I just started breathing. Letting the frequency play. I suddenly saw in the blackness of my eyes like a whiteish yellowish portal of dim light open up but it opened up like curtains from the blackness. I then saw a face appear.

Similar to this

IMG_2141

It immediately disappeared and I still continued to stay receptive. Let whatever comes come. It then turned into a literal goat head not looking at me but off to the side. I then saw a body form but it was covered by a cloak. I looked up in my vision but then instead saw a white goat head where its eyes were all cloudy white no pupil or anything. It looked dead/possessed by something but I knew it had life to it.

It all went black again, I only heard a voice start speaking to me in my head after I internally asked how I can change my mind. Body and spirit into a proper state where I can successfully live the rest of my life independently. He started explaining to me to put your mind towards it. It all starts from the mind.

He went off on “you want money, abundance, wealth, love, lust, success. Put your mind towards it. You have to be goal oriented to reach success” of course that’s true but I took it as valuable as it came.

Started going off on how he suggests I work with him on this long term goal and I will quote it from him “we will do great things” I immediately after thought of the Harry Potter and the sorcerers stone and the scene where Voldemort said that to harry as a kid😂immediately went back to focus though lol.

After he explained that all to me everything went silent and black again except for the frequency playing. Almost as if he was telling me I already know what to do next, but I wanted to continue meditating, I wanted to feel this bright darkness.

I can’t describe it too well other then i had the feeling of realization wash over me that I was just talking to something POWERFUL. But I could feel it throughout my body/soul like the energy- yeah anyway. It was strong. It was just something you can’t really explain after experiencing it for the first time, this particular entity in this case I guess. After all the research on him and such.

Future posts on here if anything changes in my life with him. It’s like years ago I had bursts where he’d come to mind but I’d be like “eh”

Fast forward now he essentially expressed to me why I should work with him since this is something I really want to do in my life, changing that big part of my life because I’m in a time loop where I have no life now​:joy:over night job, weed addiction, I am pushed to talk to belial about that but I’m scared cause I know he don’t play​:joy::skull:I know from experience :skull: Cause that addiction specifically is a major obstacle that’s stopping me from going anywhere towards living a decent life. Belial says the solution is to quit my night job and move along to another day job as I use the weed originally to help me sleep.

But belial of course has more things not just that up his sleeve.

Anyway. I suppose that’s some sort of nomination publicly showing that I know my problems and I’m going to finally stop ignoring the fact belial wants to help me with that💀.

Asmodeus and I are planning on something as well, the all around general confidence that I been lacking that’s another gigantic life blockage. To also help me improve my appearance and strength in the gym which also will tie with the confidence I’d imagine. And yes of course, Asmodeus being the king of lust I will seek help in that realm of expertise he has too… but all that is more of a want the workings with Lucifuge and Belial are the main focuses on my mind. First priorities at least. At least evoke them first is what I’m thinking. Because I originally wanted to make some sort of pact with Asmodeus but then it changed to other workings I can do with him to accomplish the same goals that the desired pact would cause I guess he knows me trying to follow 3 pacts would be hard.
I believe nothing in this universe is a coincidence I believe everything that happens is all precisely calculated somehow and you can disagree with me on that but that’s just my views.

Because up until this communication with Lucifuge
I was becoming more and more aware on my suffering on how i don’t need to be living with family anymore like something tells me I need to FLY nothing against family but if I don’t go on my own. First getting my shit together so I can do that. My life will go down hill I’m 24 years old yes I’m still young but I strongly feel like I should have been on my own but I recently come to terms that I have made some dumb decisions in my life that lead me to being in the same spot today. Having a hole in my pocket and not getting my first job until 18 for one. But I can’t, my mind. Body and spirit aren’t in the right position to be independent😂.

But that’s what this journal thread is about. I been tempted to do this for quite a while just never thought I’d be doing it with the three of them specifically but I’m excited. Now I just need to hear what the other two have to say next lol. But I hope you all read this and are able to witness through my personal experiences how powerful these beings are.

1 Like

I just spoke with belial and I was right. He wasn’t playing. At all. He seemed annoyed actually💀

I was listening to this.

And suddenly in darkness a similar light portal opens up but in the shape of the bottom of a scarab. But this scarab had 8 legs. Not sure if there is any significance to the scarab or the 8 legs.

Immediately I see kind of what looked like a black and white spider web form out of the scarab at me I don’t know what it was. But without seeing any face I heard his voice.

“Boy. You and I are about to have problems if you don’t start listening” started with that very sternly which brought my immediate attention.

Started explaining how I knew he wanted to help me avoid the addiction but thanks to fear getting in my way I let it over flow me and prevent me from being a man and now I’m addicted and tied to chains. He basically went off on “it finally stops. And it stops now. “ I had the content feeling suddenly like. Ok. I understand it’s going to be hell. He explained in the most stern voice that if I want success “everything must be torn down first and I must suffer”.

But I suddenly got the vibe he wanted me to prove somehow I was dedicated this time for real and what better then a blood offering. Cause I suddenly in the darkness saw his sigil on a piece of paper smeared in my blood. Got like some feeling I was giving some sort of personal oath to myself and him by doing that.

So the first steps of this long term goal are to quit my weed addiction and in order to easily do that, I need to quit my night shift job half way through but the scary part is I don’t know where I’m going to go after that so that’s why belial says as I go I’ll be working with A LOT more spirits. I guess these 3 would be like the head commanders or something of the task force helping me change my life.

I told him I said “but belial the thing I’m missing is the strength to quit” and he cut me off saying “I’ll hand you that you just have to move…” or something along those lines like “whats the point in motivating you if you won’t get off your ass” is what he was saying.

• quit weed addiction.
  • find a stable full time job.

Those 2 alone seem so vastly impacting on me mentally and all around. But that’s the first steps to real change I guess.

It makes sense with the job as I originally got my medical marijuana card cause I couldn’t sleep on my own with the night shift, it became an addiction so quitting my job would leave no other legitimate use for the weed and ill be able to quit easier. That all sounds scary but we got to do it.

I like how it feels like he’s going to still let me take my time to taper down from it and such :joy:just as long as I actually stick with it this time cause I failed trying to quit NUMEROUS times it went from

“Last hit of the dab pen before bed. No more…”

To me laying in bed.

“You can’t goto the clouds unless you’re high enough” * hits the cart so hard the battery burns the coil.

Every two weeks i been buying shit from the dispensary it’s gotta stop now​:joy::skull:. It’ll also help me save some money of course for other parts of the long term goal, ah yes. Belial clears path ways. Who would have thought.

2 Likes

I recently just got finished asking belial how to overcome narcissistic people in your life and leaches, psychic vampirise.

He told me they’re there in my life on purpose. They obviously don’t know that of course.
He explained to me they’re a purposeful obstacle in my life to help me grow.

And the way I been going about handling these people I was doing it all wrong it seems.

I first asked. “How do you overcome a manipulative leach” so in my mind it was someone who asks for money. Asks for money again. Asks for money again. Eventually might resort to blackmail or something.

You shouldn’t always play the nice guy or it’ll be abused and I learned that growing up. Not everyone likes your charming self the way you think they will. People will use you is what he was explaining.

As a reply to that he said “STAND UP FOR YOURSELF” so just say no.

I’m letting that obstacle overcome me by fearing that if I tell this particular person no bad things will happen allowing them to keep leaching off me. But I only used that person as an example as leaching off someone doesn’t always have to involve money. Exploiting someone’s emotions against them, blah blah blah. All in all we are talking about some sort of psychic vampire.

He then went on to explain narcissists to me.

“Narcissists are a bit different though. They know how to turn things around in any direction they so may desire so long as you look like the enemy, or even sink down to the enemy’s level, thus giving them some sort of string of power against you. and they enjoy it “

“You don’t point out these narcissistic signs to them as it’ll only make things worse and harder for you. If you can’t physically avoid this person then divert from what they’re doing. Silently pay attention to the signs and tactics used against you. Over time you will learn how to get around them yourself, whereas if you are blatantly pointing out these signals to them it brings their own self awareness that you realize what they’re trying to do and they aren’t getting that emotional pedestal over you anymore. So it won’t stop they will dig you a hole deeper deeper and deeper. Think of it like a Jenga game. You have to play your moves right because one wrong move and the entire game comes crashing down for you….thats what these people are here for, subconsciously pushing you to either change yourself or let them change you, and that all is dependent on your will power, discipline and your own strength.”

Weak willed people coward to narcissists and other psychic vampires is what I think I’m understanding. Especially in my scenario where you KNOW they’re there as this psychic warfare placement in your life you’re just too afraid to overcome it cause you aren’t sure what would happen.

You know you can’t get away from these people in your life so easily so the last resort you pick is to fight with them thinking it’ll get better but it gets worse every day.

This being a step to change my life; being aware of the obstacles that are actually there to prevent that from happening because letting them in my head means I lose control over my emotions and such. And I lose it all to them.

So stick to yourself. Don’t fight against the enemy face to face is what I’m getting. Seems he’s referring to enemy as the subconscious vampire in my life whatever it may be.

Don’t fight it (argue. Blackmail. The horrible mundane ways of handling confrontation that lead to downfall.)

Work with it. Pay attention but don’t interact. And therefor you can work against these individuals without actually harming yourself, or them. And without interacting with them.

Psychic vampires being the big obstacle in my life that’s ruining me financially, and emotionally; being aware of this is one small extra step to freedom from the chains holding me back. It all comes down together from the reply above I wrote about with belial’s contact, fear is in the way. Fear is in the way. It all stems down to one big obstacle in my life. Fear.

Fear holds you back. Thank you king belial for this awesome wisdom.

A lot of intuitive wisdom and advice from these beings popping up mainly from belial at the moment but it seems lucifuge sent me to belial and Asmodeus as he knows I’d like other things besides an excess of wealth and maybe he thought they’d be best and I agree. Belial has been teaching me a lot already.

Like I said i feel I’ll be calling a lot more spirits in my life besides those 3 later down the road. Lots of things I wasn’t expecting that they have in store for me.

Side note: Ever since I contacted belial again after a while I noticed I’m getting more comfortable telling people how it is. Even if it hurts which I kind of like lol. I always loved belial he’s amazing. Hail king belial!

How do you listen to these meditations? Do you just turn on your headphones and close your eyes?

1 Like

Precisely!
I don’t purposefully try to visualize anything or think of anything either I just stay empty minded and receptive focusing on my breathing. I had success with it right away hopefully you will too