Removed posts

greetings!

long time reader but here due to now very much getting into Asenath Masons work.
30 years interest in all things occult. grew up with crowley etc. these days spending lots of time with the gallery of magick books and, more recently, Asenaths work. great time to be doing magick!
cheers!

1 Like

So, if I am understanding you correctly, you have studied the occult for “30 years” but have only recently begun practicing anything?

no, not correct. but my background is lengthy and i can’t be bothered explaining myself! ha! . but i took a long break from more ‘ceremonial’ stuff and past few years have gotten back into it, albeit in a more condensed approach. however, time, technique, approach etc various from person to person and I have taken unorthodox path/ choices. things in some way have become full circle for me but in a way more intense way. hard to describe. i was just pointing out, really, that this realm is one of my first loves.

however I am here for my ‘new’ interests working with asenaths books, namely the Tiamat grimoire. yes, this is ‘new’ for me but my practise in other things (personal but connected to this) have been life long if that makes sense? sorry I don’t like to write about myself! ha!

1 Like

Part of a proper introduction is giving some information regarding what you practice and the length of your practice.

It is helpful to know what systems and methods of magick newcomers have experience in so we can provide advice and resources appropriate for their level as well as evaluate any advice they seek to give, and you have said nothing beyond that you are beginning with Mason’s work, which is why I am asking.

yeah I ain’t good at intros and blah blahing about moi. I am just here to discuss and find further info on the Tiamat grimoire (as there is not much) and probably more down the track. hope that’s ok!

1 Like

An example:

"I have studied systems A,B, and/or C.

I have learned A,B and/or C.

The level of practice I have had is A,B and/or C.

I signed up because A,B and/or C."

Cease being a pretentious ideal form and just act like a genuine individual by answering all of the questions you have been given.

Hang on. I am genuinely here for what I have mentioned I am here for. Not once did I pretense an ideal. My coming in here is as genuine as it comes. I have stated why I am here as clearly and reasonably as I can. My work is not ‘a,b and c’ - things are not linear. I am here as it seems to be a place to discuss Asenaths works as she is published with BALG right? That should suffice?

You quoted me but left out the rest. I did ask if whether I was ok to approach in this manner. No intention of assholism!

I actually thought I was doing the correct thing by introducing myself before I posted anything as I noticed that folk get flagged if they’ve not introduced themselves! Huzzah!

1 Like

An ideal form is the perfect manifestation of something, such as an individual wanting to become an elusive sorcerer and thus manifesting it in their behaviour.

“A, B and/or C” is something you use as a way of saying, “your future response is…”

It does not. There is a clear and concise way to introduce yourself explained in the introduction category and by @DarkestKnight.

That is not a word, good sir.

Are you a Monty Python character?

1 Like

Ah ok. Well aware now that I’m in the wrong place! Your filtering of folk through childish arrogance works! Become a living jerk!

Hey, you are the one that called me an “assholism.”

I was referring to how you interpreted me ffs! Can I move on please?

Do as you please, but if you want to remain here (in accordance with the rules) you will have to do a proper introduction.

1 Like

I meant move on from you! Cripes man, what a head fuck.

Sure, but others will still request you do a proper introduction or you will be considered a troll.

trolling obviously because I am asking about the Grimoire of Tiamat. Cripes. Ah I get it, this is part of the invocation head fuck. I must deal with internet children!

:smirk::smirk:

Jizzed all the irony out over those sigils masturbation magus.

Feel free to delete this account. I am trying but see no option.

And have a glorious ejaculation at internet power!!! True Magick!!

1 Like

Well…that didn’t took long. @Lady_Eva

2 Likes