Removed posts

I feel a need to say something about this. I don’t feel the need to destroy others on any level unless they were truly, truly cruel to me, even then I don’t fuck with another person’s life. The universe doesn’t give us permission to do this sort of thing to anyone. It’s why I am a goddess of the Balance. I, personally, find that people who are screwed up or mean just go downhill on their own. I don’t care that I’m contradicting anyone or anything on this thread. I find it wrong to hurt anyone or anything without righteous justification. Perhaps you were justified in making him learn a lesson but in making someone else’s life hell? I personally think that’s completely and utterly wrong.

If he deserved it, in my own realm, he would be dead and that would be the end of it. I don’t tolerate evil or evil people but there is a court system in this realm for a reason. Use it please instead of using magick as a justification of harming another person. It’s never the answer to anything. And should only be used for good.

That is completely okay.
Keep in mind that the “Why” of making someones life unbearable is up to the personal moral standards of each practicioner. Everyone has his own reason of why and when he would consider certain kinds of actions.

1 Like

Still, karma will come back on the person who cast the spell. That is how the universal forces work and how the human gods of this realm judge people. It’s all based on action not inaction. Regardless of the practioner’s preferences or usage of the magick what goes around comes around. Protection spells, wards, and other things can be put in place to substitute aggressive magick or aggressive behavior.

He doesn’t find evidence to support a belief in Karma

1 Like

Regardless, I still don’t agree with it. If he does, then that is up to his beliefs, etc.

So mote it be. Its up to each and every person to stand up for actions and reactions in whatever kind of way and I am fairly sure that EVERY curse worker on here has come to his own terms of consequences or the lack of them.

2 Likes

Sounds like an opportune time for you to create a separate topic :slight_smile:

I, honestly, don’t want to create a separate topic. I’m done with this forum and what it teaches. It doesn’t agree with how I see the world. Thanks but no thanks.

Okay, don’t let the door hit you on your way out :slight_smile:

6 Likes

This man did a lot of personal and bad shot to him to push him to him. This man tried destroying him first so honestly he acted in defense of what happens to him To protect himself and his child. So actually in this case he was karma acting on this mans personal actions.

6 Likes

We have a door, I used the portal LOL

4 Likes

Im sure E.A will make another forum just for your beliefs
Good day

2 Likes

Enough spamming of Connors thread please …

3 Likes

Ditto. Let’s have more respect for Connor. I have learned a lot from him and I’m sure everyone else has too.

1 Like

Hang on folks, I showed her the door, just going to clean this and her other drivel.

6 Likes