Removed posts

And I’m sure there’s going to be a “Let Sasha fight her own battles!!! Let Sasha Talk!!!” but all my opinions were true. So don’t worry.

Well I am fucking mystified how I am supposed to get from her saying there is no issue and no need to split the thread to this campaign you claim has been going on whereby I derail many of her threads.

That has literally never happen, but feel free to simply post links where it did for the cleansing sunlight to show the reality.

1 Like

This is her perception of it. She wants to keep her posts on topic. I’m sure you’d love to check out all private messages but it won’t happen. This isn’t a campaign, you are extremely dramatic, this is me saying “I dont agree with you after being told about this.” That is it. This isn’t a slander campaign, witch hunt, political assassination or whatever else you intend on blowing it up to.

I don’t like the post. That was my opinion. She has her opinion. That is it.

And I’m sure you’ll assume this is a lie because obviously this could never happen, but I’ve been told you just ban and go after anyone who disagrees with your methods modding here. THAT is why I said the ban hammer statement.

And I will repeat for the last time that yesterday I offered to split the thread and remove the discussion where it veered off-topic a bit, and she said NO.

I then did split them when she requested, no harm, no controvesy.

You are coming across as someone with a serious personal grudge against me for reasons I cannot fathom. I have less than NO interest in reading anyone’s PMs and I am not asking you to show them, I am simply wondering where you get this belief I derail her topics in an attempt to drive her from the forum?

It is when you accuse me of bullying a member I was having a civil conversation with yesterday on this very topic.

That is utter bullshit and I am not going to entertain your drama and slanderous lies one moment longer.

Either post the names of people I have supposedly banned for disagreeing with me, or cease your campaign of slander and gossiping intimidation which seems to be occurring purely because

1 Like

Bullying? You made her uncomfortable. You ever seen cyber bullying?

Jesus Christ lady. That wasn’t even a dig. I was saying I thought you were unable to have a conversation without banning, and realized the rumors were wrong. I AM TRYING to explain to you why I thought that and said that and that you were in the right.

But you are dramatic and oversensitive and defensive at absolute random, bossy as all hell and will not listen to what I am saying. At all. So I’ll go slowly

Friend expresses IN DMS WHICH I DO NOT WANT TO SHOW that she feels constantly derailed and felt weird about your last post

I respond to your post, barely on her behalf but because I found it wackis packis.

THERE IS NO SLANDER CAMPAIGN.

THERE IS NO “LIST OF PEOPLE YOU RANDOMLY BANNED”

I was pleasantly surprised you were able to reply to me.

This is an internet debate.

Saying I disagree with your post is not a slallaander campaign.

That. is. it. That’s it. Do you understand this?

Often, I am a forum moderator, it never looks like this:

Given how many times I have offered that same thing where other members innocently post and a topic takes a new direction, something members see me do all the time…

You wrote:

Unless you have anything to say which is not gaslighting and random gibberish based on the fact you disliked a thing I posted, I think we’re done here.

1 Like

BUT I’VE BEEN TOLD THAT, which is why I said that. I was admitting I was WRONG about it.

You said I was accusing you of cyberbullying a user. And I said “Bullying? You made her uncomfortable. You ever seen cyberbullying?” As in, I am NOT ACCUSING YOU OF CYBERBULLYING.

Gaslighting and gibberish. I spelt it out for you blankly to your face. You’re just covering your ears. It’s ridiculous.

You are quite the pick of the litter here. You’re deadset on having an attack on you here when in reality you are frustrating me because you are not reading what I’m saying in my god damn messages.

And kindly do not call my shit gibberish, I am trying to be coherent. Communication is difficult for me through text. Would be GREATLY appreciated.