Removed posts

Are you looking for ritual suggestions? All realities exist here and now, all one needs to do is fully realise this and the “desired” reality will present itself. Are you sure you wouldn’t prefer a reality where your son and you are in a state of general well-being instead?

I asked that you not do that.

1 Like

Do what?

I will no longer respond to any of your comments. Unfortunately, the board doesn’t seem to have a block feature. You purposefully come into my threads when I ASK people to not start with the Dr Phil bullshit and pull this " turn the other cheek" crap. Either you have a mental deficiency, you’re a Christian hiding amongst non-Christians or you’re a narcissist waiting to see how long you can convince me and mine to continue being hurt. Regardless which of the 3, you’re not a good person.

@Lady_Eva Can you please ask this person to cease commenting on my threads? See above. Thank you.

1 Like

All your posts are the same thing: “Blablabla and I won’t accept anyone’s opinions.” Why you even bother then writing here? It’s a forum, not your personal blog. Actually, why are WE bothering with your posts? smfh

1 Like

I know everyone is bringing their personal A-game to this and I am as aware as anyone that sometimes, practical or alternative solutions may work better than the magickal solution asked for.

However the OP has asked clearly to simply be given magickal solutions to attain her stated goals, and past that point, to some extent it becomes a kind of moralising to suggest she settle for anything else, so with respectful thanks for contributions made and acknowledgement of the integrity of the people making them, I do still request all replies either be magick that meets the specified need, or nothing, most curse threads would not be proffered anger management receommendations and… etctera.

Cheers. :+1:

2 Likes

I just don’t see what’s the point to open 10000 threads in which she dictates for people to shut up. Make a journal and write there everything you want. Personally I haven’t moralize anything, but this attitude is just unspeakable.
And I answer here because the OP will see it (not that she cares) but it will be hidden from the rest of the forum.

I just saw the issue on the thread so bear with me.

2 Likes

I addressed that and more in my most recent reply: Gloves are off - I'm destroying this bitch - #11

2 Likes

Thank you.

2 Likes