Removed posts

Hmmm, You’re post concerns me for a number of reasons.

You don’t state why you want to do this. Is this woman threatening your life or threatening any person in your family’s life in anyway? Are you afraid she will actually kill you or actually kill a member of your family and you have no other options? And how likely would she be able to do that? Does she have access to firearms and ammunition?

2 Likes

Why does it matter. If I want I will kill her only because I don’t like her face or her name. Shouldn’t this be the way for black magicians.

2 Likes

No. Just because we are black magicians doesn’t mean we have no ethics. The LHP is about individual empowerment. It is all about your own enlightenment and ascension.

It seems that you are somehow obsessed with this woman and not paying attention to your own path.

Unless you are truly afraid this woman will murder you or a family member, just live and let live.

1 Like

Relax dude, I said ‘’ if I want ‘’ and that’s a big IF. I am not obsessed with any bitch, and she is older than my mom, so. She is a master manipulator and has stopped us from getting the part which is rightfully ours, keeping all for herself. Hasn’t harmed me/us in any direct way, but still…

If the left hand path (:crazy_face:) is all about individualism; then who is anyone to define what it is / what it should be about for another?

“It is all about your own enlightenment and ascension.”

I wonder. Can enlightenment ever be achieved solely by one’s own efforts? Or is it the result of being-in-community? Can one ever truly ascend alone?

2 Likes

Hi Warlock,

I agree with you. I think we are all individuals who are in community with other individuals. I also believe that our efforts in community together are synergistic and greater than the sum of our individual actions.

I also disagree with John Locke’s Idea that the individual proceeds the community because each of us is born immediately into a community even if that community is a community of only two as in mother and child. We come out of our mother’s womb attached to an umbilical cord.

Magik does not happen in a vacuum nor is our magical community isolated from the rest of humanity. Our, as in humanity’s, ethics have developed over thousands of years and continue to evolve. Black magicians are part of the human community whether we like it of not.

I think all magik is magik. I think black magik and so called white magic is all the same because with all magik your trying to change reality by using spiritual means.

2 Likes

That was beautifully said. I often feel that the radical individualism of the LHP can have the dangerous tendency of cutting us off from each other and the very powers we are trying to work with. This in turn subverts the very process we are trying to engage in; ascension. Here, the RHP is a little bit wiser because it explicitly admits that enlightenment / ascension cannot occur in a bubble. But this comes with the dreaded ethical consequence that few LHP practitioners would ever face up to; that we are in some way, responsible for each other. I wonder how many forum members here feel that they are responsible for other forum members here, or for the forum as a whole?

1 Like

I don’t know

She hasn’t done anything that severe but she was a mean heartless bitch that’s all. Maybe I am going a bit too far here. Any way, I am planning to sacrifice to a goddesses of a very high order, but she may not like any female sacrifice (just like no goddesses should ever be sacrificed cats, specifically black cats, it’s better to jump into hot lava than doing something stupid like that)

Demeter you are free to start a DEBATE thread on the ethics of human sacrifice, you are NOT free to moralise on a working thread!

Period.

This isn’t about what I personally or “the LHP” (as if it ever could be a unified cult) supposedly think, it’s a simple and effective method to prevent people’s threads getting derailed to fuck.

1 Like

After consideration I have taken this OFF the thread, we do tend to do this here so derailments don’t “pay off” by diverting the topic.

Just to be clear, the concept that working threads may not be derailed with moral arguments is NOT the same as saying “you may not be LHP unless you surrender all concepts of right and wrong, and go along with everything people post” - it simply means, don’t derail someone’s thread.

And this is baked into the rules, nothing to do with whether I personally approve or disapprove of the toopic, part of the reason it’s there is to guard against bias in moderation, which does happen on other forums where some topics are more protected from derailment than others.

if you wish to write essays against the use of human sacrifice, or conduct workings to end it, you’re free to do so, and if you start a working thread with that aim, the “pro-human sacrifice lobby” may not derail that either.