Religious Schools

I go to a catholic school (I don’t have a choice) and it sucks, but I’m super advanced for my age (sorry if I sound like a dick) so I can differentiate between bs and reality, I attribute that to being around when the internet kicked off. Anyway, its kinda weird having a teacher preach about “the evil power of Satan” all day when Im buds with Lucifer and know how delusional they are. What would you do in my situation, and also am I allowed to tell my understanding friends about my alliances with demons, I know they will understand but is it acceptable anyway? I dont have a big purpose here I just wanted to start a discussion

2 Likes

catholic school girls are hot just saying… tell me your sins my child all of them heh heh heh… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Facts

1 Like

Discretion is the better part of valour.

Al.

3 Likes

The Dark Bible is delightful little resource.
https://www.nobeliefs.com/DarkBible/DarkBibleContents.htm
The Sex, Obscenity, Filth section is classic. As man shall not live by bread alone you may want to suggest that the HIMOG (Holy Immaculate Man Of God) give sermons elucidating upon such verses and their teachings. When speaking with Xtians make sure that you can quote the biblical filth and ask for their suggestions as to what it means. “I’ve been solemnly meditating upon these verses…”

Al.

1 Like

Keep yourself a secret my friend. I was raised as a Jehovah’s Witness and I know very well the kind of punitive behavior that the religulous can unleash. The only reason they don’t still burn people alive is because it’s illegal and they dont want the bad PR.

Law of Power 3: Conceal your intentions.

Law of Power 38: Think as you like but behave like others.

7 Likes

If I were in your situation, I would just keep everything to myself and let them enjoy their religion of lies.

You’re technically “allowed” to tell anyone about anything, including your magickal journey.

Acceptable according to whom? :thinking:

3 Likes

Ehh nevermind, I repeated back to myself and it wasn’t a good question, I thought Lucifer would care if I told people irl our pact in detail, would he give a shit?

To keep silent… silence holds power in itself. Others negative thoughts of your practice will literally hinder your magickal spells. If keeping silent was easy, everyone would be doing it.

4 Likes

It is at your discretion to speak about what you do

2 Likes

Well. Growing up (since I was 4 at the earliest memory) I’ve always been into magick and spirits. I even had a few spirits hang out in my room with me (previous inhabitants of the house) but I was forced to go to after school catholic school every Wednesday since I was 4. I knew all the lies and I hated it. But I never once spoke out loud. I played the part. Like an actor playing a role. And when I finally was done I had only set foot in a church again for my family funerals. Its easiest to do. Your stuck with a flock of sheeple. Nobody will hear you out.

2 Likes

You’re right, in fact I became an atheist a few years ago and won an award for my “devotion to god” right after haha

2 Likes

Really? That’s pretty ironic. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

If you consider that document to be remotely holy, a being might perform a rather large task to see it lit ablaze…

2 Likes

Good idea

2 Likes

I think you should ask Lucifer about whether you should tell your friends about Him or not.
I personally don’t think Lucifer would really care about that.

2 Likes

Yeah, I was thinking the same thing

2 Likes