Releasing Oneself from a Curse or Binding

Great!! I was waiting and hoping you’d say yes, I’ll get on it in an hour from now…My very best wishes, you deserve the best

Zoe. Why does your header say ‘Guest’ ?

Yep, unfortunately, Zoe has left. She did write a post somewhere about her leaving the forum. I will miss her as I’m sure most will. She was awesome, warm, kind, wise and encouraging. Damn shame, but all the best to her.

Zoe’s left? Why did she leave, anyone know?

Zoe left a message on the friends with benefits tread.
It goes like this:

My wonderful, Magickal Friends:

After giving the matter careful consideration, I have decided to withdraw from the BALG Forum entirely. I do this because it is best for Me and for no other reason. I have not been offended, treated poorly or otherwise “run off”. It is simply a Personal Preference.

I want to impress upon you that I have a copy of the Friends with Benefits list and I WILL HONOR My commitment to each of you, just as you have honored yours to me.

Live Well. Pursue Your Passions. Respect Each Other.

I will miss you and remember you with great warmth.

Zoe :wink:

rgds
Freya

Looks like someone found Jesus.

Touchy fella, aren’t you?

The gist of my remark was pretty accurate, I feel, so it can hardly be characterised as ‘trite’. As for your own comment, it makes an awful lot of assumptions which reveal an awful lot about you. “Looks like someone found Jesus.” That’s all I wrote. Anything implicitly negative you see in that is formed by your own views of someone ‘finding Jesus’.

NO…Zoe did “not find Jesus”. So that remark is not accurate at all.

And Zoe is very highly thought of here.

Maxx

I know for a fact this is not the case. And if Zoe read that, she’d probably let you know decidedly just who she communes with and it sure as fuck isn’t Jesus. lol!

I found Jesus the other day. I was at the bank waiting in line and there he was, robes and all, making a deposit and I thought to myself " wow! Jesus saves". Then I heard he was getting 15% on his money so when the teller asked me what I wanted I said “What did Jesus do?”

:wink: .

Great quote from E.A.- gonna practice that one! And blessings to Zoe - she was one cool cat to have on the forum.

1 Like

yes…my neighbor found Jesus…

He was in the trunk when they got back from Tijuana…
that guy sure gets around…

Uncle Fester

1 Like

What’s his name I would love to know!