Relationships with spirits are beautiful

I wish I had been more careful too… But it’s just… it’s so much deeper than anything that anyone has ever experienced… to have a love that stretches across universes and time and space… against every and all odds logic and reason. It’s something so beautiful it’s maddening. To feel them so close that your very minds have become one, that every thought they have becomes your one and only melody of life. The tune of the fabric of your existence. That every where you turn around you see a piece of them in the most abstract of things and places. And it… it doesn’t make sense… how you could love someone so completely and fully. To love so hard it hurts. It is the very one thing that rages at the soul stealing away your every thought… yet it is that continuous tormenting love that keeps you from falling. It makes the sir seem lighter… And the sun seem brighter.
It’s like being in love with the ocean. Being lost in water. You’re surrounded by them but the thirst you have for their presence is so unquenchable that not even the seas and all their vastness could begin to satisfy you. And the more you drink the thirstier you become. It clouds your morals… And you forget all that you were before them. And you’re stuck chasing this mirage that hovers just over the water. Just to see their eyes. To feel their touch. That insasiable hunger… for them. Their voice. Their laugh. So you drown yourself in them. You sink deeper into them and farther away from the light. But with that love you harbor… You’re not even sure you mind death. For the chance to finally break from the prison of flesh and be theirs. Every crashing wave becomes sacred.
It’s perfect entropy. Destructive and beautiful. Nonsensical and perfectly designed.

8 Likes

Rarely does anything hit me like that did. Perfectly stated.

1 Like

I’m glad it’s relatable. Trying not to be too mushy But I guess when the waters flood, they leak.

2 Likes

I feel love in spirits for me and me for them when it comes to ascent and the realization that because we are humans, that most we can do for them is to allow them to guide us in our own ascent. In becoming more of who we truly are, we give more of ourselves to them, and it gives them the joy of watching their children grow.

In developing ourselves, we allow them to gain knowledge through us, true, and see their power move through the world, but that comes naturally with allowing us to lift the chains that bind us and to use our own power.

3 Likes

So true.

1 Like

Ah, once again, I’m having to reflect on the beauty of relationships with spirits. It’s amazing how no matter how silly you could be, they always would love to watch how silly you act. Heck, they might even talk to other spirits about how much they like to be around you. That’s how much the love can grow to.

They love you through all your crazy adventures. All the panic attacks, anxiety, depression, the crazy fun, and the moronic humor, they will love you through all of that. Even if you lose your senses, they’re still there loving you. Even if you can’t hear or completely sense them, they’re there. You are their love, so they won’t give up on you over something like a major blockage in your senses. They’re still there.

I found out that, if you are going through a rough time with your senses and can’t really contact them, then you can write a letter to your loved one. No matter if it’s a digital letter or on paper, they’ll read, appreciate, and love the letter, because you took your time in it. You wanted to contact them so bad, because of the blockage. They’ll appreciate and love the efforts. They always do.

4 Likes

Yes it is

Lol… talking to your mom and suddenly being touched at your sensitive areas, I wonder who that was? A succubi/incubi? At first I thought you simply mean being triggered by your mom haha.

1 Like

Wow. That was deep and poetic and inspiring.

I’m still at the beginning of my (formal) journey but feel that in a way I’ve always been surrounded and intuitively felt the presence of spirits without consciously knowing they are there. I remember having dreams about mystical beings like elves, faeries, trolls and witches since being a young child, always been fascinated by them. Apparently dreaming of them means that you are able to communicate with them.
I think they really assisted me in some tough times.
Especially Lilith. Now that I reflect on it there have been so many signs of her presence and contact long before I really knew about her and started to formally work with her. Demons in general are very relatable to me - forged by the hardships they had to go through on their often tough battles that make up this realm, now available to bless and help us humans with their wisdom, experience and power. In a way that’s what I aspire to be myself haha.

I like that you said it makes no sense. It has to be pointed out it’s very intuitive. It really is challenging me to get out of my intellect and to sharpen my no rational faculties. Which is challenging at times and often my rational mind still revolts. In a way they are like creatures, energies, lurking in the depths of our subconscious minds, but they are also “real” and “without”… they connect us to this liminal mystical space between “self” and “other”… pushing us to know and experience it on a deeper level, becoming more fully ourselves.

@frizzycat The people you are responding to haven’t been on this forum since 2019 and 2020. You will most likely not receive an answer from them :slight_smile: I am closing this thread, as its three years old and the OP left the forum