Relationship destroyer magic, if he doesn’t with me

Is there any curse for my insecure bf that if he wants to be with someone else, it should not work? Not love binding, just if he want a relationship, it can only work with me and no one else! And every relationship he gets, it must ne horrible. Demons etc? Lucifer could be good for this?

Well…, If the Demonic King Belial can remove obstacles, it could theoretically be possible for King Belial to place them. I don’t know if King Belial is willing to place obstacles or willing to place obstacles in relationships. But it might something to look into.

2 Likes

Don’t underestimate the power of your own mind. Just strongly assuming that any relationship he gets in won’t work out because you’re the only one he really wants, will probably be enough. Just affirming that repeatedly, SPELL-ing it in your mind and out loud, is a powerful curse. You’re the only one he truly wants, he can never, ever be happy with another person! Everything would turn to shit for him if he left you! Claim it.

If there ever is indeed a third party and you want to involve a spirit, Asmoday (King Asmodeus from the Goetia) is really great at causing strife and breaking up couples. If I remember correctly, Bucon is also great for that, but I don’t have any personal experiences with him.

4 Likes

I wonder.

1 Like

I find it funny how there’s WAY more women on here complaining about their boyfriends behavior (and attempting control over them) than vice versa. Lol

Just leave him and throw a hex and hope it sticks.

@Antony Could it be that it’s simply because men tend to be more problematic in general in relationships? I mean the stats show that a cancer diagnosis is a death knell for a marriage IF the woman is diagnosed with cancer i.e. men divorce their wives at a much faster rater given a cancer diagnosis than women whose husbands are diagnosed. Also in many places finding a “good” man is very difficult so competition is stiff lol

Calling on a spirit for that purpose won’t make the magick permanent, only temporary. You’ll have to create a Talisman out of metal for this purpose if you want to be very long lasting.

Doesn’t always work like that. A spirit with one power doesn’t automatically have the power to do the reverse. Sometimes they do, but not all the time. You can try, but it will be experimental.

You should rather test this out on smaller things to see how effective it is before going this route. Not everyone can get this sort of magick to work for them. And in order to avoid becoming extremely obsessive and a bit looney, know that it’s not thought and belief itself that causes change in the world. We wouldn’t experience “surprises” otherwise, as in many cases we have not have a hint of doubt in your body and have full expectation to the point where we are completely bewildered when something happens.

So the key to this kind of magick is willpower, not thought and faith alone, and even then it’s your choice if you want to spend months or potentially years working on this or you want to do a quick 10 minute ritual and have the same effect, or create a Talisman in 40 or so minutes and simply keep a good relationship with the spirit of the Talisman every now and then.

1 Like

Doesn’t take much to make men happy in a relationship, honestly. But women love to tell men what they expect of them and how to behave. Then they excuse their behavior and disloyalty with being “dissatisfied” on some level, well it goes both ways. Then they go running to a man they think offers more, then get screwed again. It’s like they’re unable to tell when a man is actually messing with them.

So I’m understanding your deal…

He’s your current bf and insecure? Are you worried about him cheating on you, due to his insecurities and needing an ego boost?

Or did you two break up due to his insecurities and as a result, you want to prevent him from being happy and unfulfilled in future relationships?

Either way, I agree with @Dankquanicus, if you feel like you have the energy and time to dedicate to ensuring he isn’t happy in future relationships, then follow their advice.

2 Likes