Reincarnated demon?

Lilith’s consort is Samael, not Lucifer.

3 Likes

Yup, a good bunch of the ancient Greek dialogues, as are called, were didactic fiction.

There is one written by a sophista (can’t remember the name, sorry) were Socrates appears in a tree and people goes to ask him to teach them how to speak and he doesn’t want to go down, which of course never happened, but it is funny all the same.

2 Likes

The Ark of the Covenant is guarded in Ethiopia. By the “Burned Faces”, they call them selfs “the true Isrealites”.

Don’t you ever just want to hears these- delusion/fictional/larping or whatever, don’t you ever just wonder what they actually have to say?

I clearly do once in a while lol, atm I’m curious to see what kind of ride Kim has for us.

4 Likes

Usually they just start talking before I decide whether or not I want to. xD

2 Likes

Lilith is said to be wife of Samael and consort of Lucifer.

However, personally I know what my soul is it doesn’t change much for me in this life but it does bleed heavily into my practice and my energy work because part of what the soul is also has a reason for why a persons energy is the way it is.

A person reincarnated as a demon may work with say Judeo angels but you’ll rarely see one actually trying to take that energy into them without realizing what’s happening.

1 Like

Except…Lilith has never been married to the figure of Satan. She was/is married to Samael, who, in Judaic mythology, is the main angel in charge of the actual satans, the angels that basically act as prosecuting attorneys for souls wanting to enter Heaven. They are the ones who try to convince God a soul doesn’t belong, and that is where the title comes from.

As was pointed out, Atlantis has never physically existed. Plato created it as an allegory for his beloved Athens and the penalty of hubris, and Helena Blavatsky embellished the myth in her Theosophy, mixing it with her own views of Christianity, and turning it from a Greek nation state into a nation of sorcerers who got too big for their britches and were destroyed.

4 Likes

Funny enough, one of his titles in Judaism is “the Accuser”.

2 Likes

I doubt this. People thought Troy was a mythical city for the longest time. I believe atlantis was a real place, either located on one of the greek isles or more likely in the eye of Africa past the pillars of hercules (i.e. the edge of the Gibraltar strait.).

Not to mention, there’s evidence that the sea extended further into africa at one point that can be found as patterns within the sand.

Also, Gobekli Tepe is 12,000 years old, showing us that it’s likely civilization as we know it is much older than we thought.

Except other nations of the time have referred to Troy in the past (albeit under different names). Atlantis was first mentioned by Plato between 590 and 580 BC. It was not mentioned anywhere else before that, and later mentions were often either in reference to Plato, or making up stories about Atlantis. People didn’t really start buying into the concept of a mystical sunken continent until modern times.

I’ve said it once, and I’ll say it when it stops being true: even people from ancient times could create fiction if they wanted to. I know the idea of Atlantis sounds fascinating, but sadly, the truth is often much more boring.

1 Like

Sorry your parent did that to you. Word of advise you’re telling this to the wrong people keep your truth. You’re better off knowing it alone.i see many have started calling you delusional on here .will only hurt you further if the things you’ve been through are true.

1 Like

People don’t like it when you claim to have already been powerful, so if I were you I would try to stick to the bare bones practice of magick until people see you for what you are. I definitely know you’re not lying, personally, but that doesn’t make much of a difference.

1 Like

Are you working with professionals for healing this trauma?

2 Likes

That’s not exactly what’s going on here especially given most that comment don’t use the term “powerful” like that. Given most comments are talking about Atlantis and the holes in connections. Nothing to do with a pseudo idea of powerful.

2 Likes

That’s true. That is very true.

Wait…you mean Aesop’s fables weren’t real? :open_mouth:

4 Likes

I suppose any magician with competence could make them so…or any neophyte living through witchtok…

1 Like