REIKI to get rid of unwanted entity

Do you think Reiki will affect my left hand path? I have an unwanted entity that posseses my body and I thought Reiki woould be the solution. Anyone have any experience with this?? Let me know.

I came across a old thread about removing unwanted entities and the DarkestKnight mentioned The Archangel Michael is excellent for such purpose.

Try him out!

1 Like

The thing is, what would happen if I walk the LHP, meaning I do rituals for Lucifer, Marbas etc. I have not done evocation, but I will soon do. I am confused as to why people work with Archangels and demons at the same time. Help is needed. Thanks

Lucifer and Michael get along

2 Likes

From what I understood, demons and angels get along. I guess there may be certain conflicts here and there, but they generally are chill with each other.

Plenty of people work with angels and demons at the same time.

Although I got visions that you’re doing fine now I think, are you sure you’re not being paranoid about the entity being in you? The other morning when Kali maa exorcised all the entities around you at my asking, she got rid of them.

Maybe @Twilight_Dragon could you scan or do a reading for him to see if he’s still possessed?

1 Like

I still have the entity. Yeah, I need some help.

I asked Bhairava and Kali maa to help, let’s see

Well I sense a lot of fear on this person and paranoia. AA Samael also agreed to help out so you will be fine OP

1 Like

Apparently he still had an entity on him I think, it was red with a crest like a lion, it tried coming after me but I almost killed it

1 Like

The universe is like an onion you gotta peel back the layers and then you’ll see why it makes perfect sense. What some people think are this or that etc is only some people’s interpretation of the universe. What some people call an angel, saint, God, demon, etc etc are all what various people and cultures have imagined and created metaphors, parables, and allegories as a way to explain and describe parts of the universe not easily described or explained. Double entendre and elaborately poetic plays on words are not uncommonly seen as a means to entice the audience to “read between the lines” or as a means to conceal the divine secrets from the profane and or uninitiated etc etc. One man’s devil is often just his enemy’s God. The Muslims, and Jews worship an ancient Canaanite storm God. The christians worship that same storm god’s son in the form of a rehash of various Mediterranean and middle eastern sun gods. The demons of the Goetia and the angels are The very same gods of old with a new twist

1 Like

Thank you. I appreciate the words.

Something tried coming here too but since I was sleepy, Samael helped me kill it

1 Like

@Torillo1290 I did something else, you should be protected.

But I also saw that you’re dealing with self imposed fears, try to fight them

1 Like

@Torillo1290 I was going to post something entirely different but then I noticed that the majority of your posts and topics cover the same thing about you being possessed.

While possession is indeed a very real thing, are you absolutely sure that you are possessed? Regulars of this forum have been very successful in assisting with possession and parasitic entities for various members of this forum.

I’m not saying that you weren’t possessed at some point but the fact that the majority of your posts are about your possession and despite numerous experienced members attempting to help you nothing has resolved this issue suggests that this is something beyond possession.

Are you sure that you are still possessed and this is not just something you have convinced yourself of? Perhaps you should also seek the help of someone medically qualified to explore alternatives to possession

Demons and angels etc. , is it just a symbol?

In a sense yes it is a symbol, a representation of an idea or concept. That concept being the thing the god, angel, demon, or whatever represents. For example, the sun in the sky is the physical object being a symbol that represents the force of light, order and creation, enlightenment, ascension and consciousness. the physical sun in the sky is given an anthropomorphic form and it’s movements through the heavens are told as metaphors that we call mythology. Is Ra a person who sails a barge across the sky or is it simply a metaphor for the daily rise and setting of the sun? It is but it’s also more as Ra represents consciousness moving through existence and the light of knowledge that illuminates the mind. But that’s just one small part, it literally represents dozens of interconnected associations and meanings. A picture (symbol) is worth a thousand words but a myth is is worth a thousand pictures. I don’t know if that helps at all or if that answers your question.

1 Like