Reiki healing?

Do Reiki healers imagine energy in their hands(like green energy from the heart chakra) when they put their hands on themselves or someone else to heal? OR do they just put their hands on themselves (or another person) and let the Reiki flow.

I watched this YouTube class for an hour and a half on Reiki 1 and could not figure out how they get the energy going, if they do at all?

Also, I noticed that Reiki uses both hands. I was under the impression that a human projected with their dominant hand (usually right) and received with their left hand. This looked like both hands were allowing Reiki to flow through them.

Thanks

We channel reiki. Put your hands above a patient or on yourself say reiki flow for purpose of ? and go from there. Usually your hands will grow really cold or really hot that usually indicates a healthy flow. Also you don’t need both hands. When watching TV or doing something sedentary when I can free a hand I’ll still reiki myself. Hope this helps, if you have any more questions feel free to PM me.

Reiki healers are just channeling a particular energy through them. Whether that reiki energy is compatible is a different story. There have been cases where reiki has clogged up energy systems that weren’t compatible with the energy instead of healing.

1 Like

Thank you vprotas and Velenos,

What you said about sort of setting intention or purpose is good to know. That is how I will try.
and
I had never heard that Reiki might not be compatible with some systems. Frankly, I am new to all of this so I thought there was only one energy source. It seems I had better keep reading before I get too carried away.

Thank you for answering

1 Like

Can you please cite one of these cases or post a link so that I can research

1 Like

Google it, this was years ago when I was doing my own research and people stating their experiences with it, but I also had my own dealing with it.

1 Like

nothing on google hmmm…

now I am curious on your personal experience if you care to share :slight_smile:

1 Like