Regarding toxic in the occult

:shushing_face:

Anyone who is risking their life for a life in prison is usually very desperate or is getting paid to flex already.

But It’d be hard for any white collar people to sit down with someone like that, at least initially.

3 Likes

Humans are naturally self centered creatures, so I’d consider that purely natural.

True, but that’s more in how people react to it. Though, the more I expose myself, the more I realize studying the occult is no different than being an academic student. Put aside your ego, ignore the drama, quiet the mind, and focus on your studies.

@Johnny_Samhain
Actully things are more complex.
A satanist that commits crimes in the name of Satan can use it as a mean to physically manifest his/her spiritual belifs if the satanism bases itself on actully oposing society and society is an representation of the creator.

Like I said, he or she is just using the satanic philosophy to justify their actions.

I can say me trying to be civil while being a satanist is opposing society. I’d act oppositely towards what society thinks a satanist is like, and therefore proving society wrong. Then I’d have the moral high ground if anyone decides to antagonize me.

All the while, someone who gets involved with criminal behavior WOULD be acting within satanic stereotypes, thus proving society right. And through their actions, society is allowed to retaliate.

I can use satanism to justify civil and ethical behavior no differently than someone who uses it to justify being sadistic and psychopathic. The difference being how the actions of both people affect the community.

That’s part of why I’m practicing magick, to gain leverage against my enemies and to give booms to friends. Call it a tool for survival.

2 Likes

I’m supposed to be writing a philosophy book, but I have been slacking off. Sometimes I just think, I don’t think people are going to read it, and if they do read it, they will probably miss like 90% of the insights.