Regarding Skyrim Shouts

Lok Vah koor is being actively tested on my end. Did some powerful, drawn out vibrations. Ironically, the air seems clearer. It’s late and cold so I’m not checking the sky tonight, but I will tomorrow. If this works, I’ll be giddy, considering the lack of sun we usually get.

1 Like

That’s interesting considering that’s the one that I’m working on as of right now. I actually was getting on here to remind myself of that exact shout.

That’s uhhh

A sea of clouds. I got a completely gray sky.

Well, I feel like its haze, but I’m not sure. I said something about CLEAR sides.

I don’t think that constitutes as a clear sky, I guess clear in a way lol but not clear?

@anon48079295 @Maxwell
Yeah, I know. I was meaning to delete it but I didn’t have internet. It looked clear at first but after a second look I seen that it was clouds.

Nothing has been going well very much with the Lok Vah Koor, Clear Skies, shout. All there has been I clouds, clouds and more clouds. Perhaps it does something other than what I think it does. Perhaps it draws in clouds instead but that would make no sense.

1 Like

After reviewing the shout I noticed that some of the words made no since to the action. I decided to edit it a bit. Instead of Lok Vah Koor I’m going to try Lok Nil Nid - Sky Empty Nothing - instead. If I come across a dovah varient for clear I will use it in place of Nid.

1 Like

It had been abnormally foggy today, even more so than last time, and I don’t think this is natural. Last night I had said the Ven Rul Miik shout only mearly once. So perhaps it occured because of that, but if so then I wonder what had happened that would make the fog manifest so quickly.

I intend to let this fog file down and then try recite the Ven Rul Miik shout again but only once to see the results.

1 Like

Sorry for the long break. But a couple days ago I performed my modified clear skies shout. Albeit, very little. Anyway, the sky’s clear. Not sure if it’s coincidence or my fault.

1 Like

I performed the shout again last night. It went well. The sky is still clear.

1 Like

So I was reviewing my theories on what some of the shouts do. I determined that some of them make no sense so I come here to ask for help. The shouts that I would like some help with identifying what they COULD do are:
Battle Fury
Slow Time
Unrelenting Force
Whirlwind Sprint

You can test these out personally if you want, no one’s stopping you. I’m just asking for some other ideas from other people on what they do.

2 Likes

:point_up:
Also why I have sheo as my profile pic

I know this is old but I used to know everything about Skyrim from lore to each shout. So this got me thinking. I’m going to try and create a shout from scratch. Let’s see how this goes.

3 Likes

While looking at the shouts I realized that become ethereal may connect with astral projection. Words are Feim (fade) zii (spirit) and gron (bind)

2 Likes

I’ve done that a little. I’ve not tried them out but I have created some. Some felt more natural than others but that’s to be expected.

1 Like

I don’t expect this to work but i will stay open minded on it. So far I got Gaar,Zii,Gut.
Which means release spirit far.

3 Likes

I wish there would be more known words in the dovah language. With that, we could create so many more shouts.

3 Likes

I like what you guys are doing, I might start trying it myself

3 Likes

You should. It’s quite intriguing. If you’re a TES fan then ai highly recommend it. Even if you’re not, it’s quite powerful.

2 Likes

I mean, he literally exists in the soul cairn. Calling his name brings him out of the soul cairn and into the plane of mundus

3 Likes