Regarding Godess Kali

Hi Magicians,

i saw Kali over my bed as i turned around to see my body lying on the bed, exiting the window during a projection a few days ago, and i am searching to find out if there is a relevance to any Goetic demoness. Strange cause i never searched the thing about Kali in my life before, so don’t know where the fuck did that came from - don’t think it was planted in my subconscious mind. Don’t think i created that.
Any help is highly appreciated.

p.s
@Koetting; good work man. Respect.

[quote=“Teleporter, post:1, topic:4419”]Hi Magicians,

i saw Kali over my bed as i turned around to see my body lying on the bed, exiting the window during a projection a few days ago, and i am searching to find out if there is a relevance to any Goetic demoness. Strange cause i never searched the thing about Kali in my life before, so don’t know where the fuck did that came from - don’t think it was planted in my subconscious mind. Don’t think i created that.
Any help is highly appreciated.

p.s
@Koetting; good work man. Respect.[/quote]

I personally suspect Kali AKA Lalitha, to be the demoness Lilith. Just Speculation

Kaki is known as the demon slayer

Just letting you know. I don’t think she had anything to do with the goetia. She is a destroyer of evil.

I’ve had deities pop in unexpectedly like this before without any previous work with them, Kali included. I suspect that sometimes we may have past life connections to them, and we may forget about those, but they don’t.

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone, really helpful info. This forum is definitely very good.

Keep the Magick flowing.

You might interested in this link:

Dark Goddess Kali: Ma Kali

This Blog is dedicated to my Mother Kali, the Dark Goddess, the first and foremost of the celebrated ten Mahavidyas (Great Goddesses, full of perfect Wisdom) of …m

1 Like

Kali energies are brutal,dark and powerful.At least that’s what i felt after i chanted her invoking mantras.Somehow i had a vision of her out of nowhere before 3 days.I saw a huge gigantic thing with many arms and weapons moving close to me in a dancing style.It was 3 times the size of a human being and i could hear metalic sounds from bracelets and jewelery.

1 Like