Regarding Elder Scrolls

I’m sure many of you have played the Elder Scrolls series, if not then you’re missing out. I don’t know how many of you have incorporated the magick from that realm into your practice or done something else with it. Anyway, this thread is for anyone who doesn’t mind to share their experiences with the forum. I personally would love to read what you have done.

6 Likes

Love Elder Scrolls, but I haven’t tried it. Magic in that world seems more flashy and instantaneous, whereas magic here is more gradual and subtle (from what I’ve noticed, anyway).

6 Likes

I was drawn to Lorkhan because he disobeyed and his body was torn apart to make the world. In game I would leave offerings to Talos. And carry dead foxes with me.

One time right outside of Windhelm where Talos statue is I was dropping off some offerings and a fox came up the steps and just stared at me. It remained there until I followed it.

I would always follow foxes in game. I found treasures before.

I get the ‘feeling’ the creators of The Elder Scrolls are tapping into other dimensions. Its been years since I did any of this. I will write more if I can remember anything else.

5 Likes

That’s fascinating. Now that I think about it wouldn’t Talos be an ascended master? Maybe not. He’s probably just someone with a lot of worship.

3 Likes

Doing the Thieves Guild quest for Nocturnal made Ravens appear in real life. Also got me interested in the dark goddesses. Haven’t done anything specifically related to Elder Scrolls magic though.

4 Likes

Found this:
Zurin Arctus and Talos Stormcrown joined together as one and became Tiber Septim. Vivec confirms this, but that’s beside the point. When Tiber Septim ascended to godhood using CHIM, he was a Shezarrine, meaning that he was an incarnation of Lorkhan/Shor. Furthermore, he IS Shor and is somewhat back to power.”

3 Likes

So technically yes

2 Likes

Let me do more research. But I believe so.

2 Likes

I wonder if Nocturnal and The Morrigan are related in some way.

2 Likes

Directly related. As in, she said she appreciated how she was represented

5 Likes

Mediate on it. I be interested in your findings.

2 Likes

Who, Nocturnal?

2 Likes

I might in a little bit. I’m busy doing my own research.

2 Likes

Yeah. Nocturnal, The witch in the Disney movie Brave, and a bunch of other stuff I can’t remember right now have hints of her sprinkled all over the place.

3 Likes

I will meditate myself about this and see what I can find about it myself.

2 Likes

Oh ok.

1 Like

Okydoky

1 Like

“The creators tapped into old memories from a bygone era in other dimensions. They ‘pull’ tap energy from this earlier dimension. Those gods are long gone but their memories still dwell in hidden places humans can explore.”

3 Likes

So, I just remembered I asked about this years ago. They said it was an experiment from/in 8th dimension that didn’t work out so well. I guess it went to shit really badly.

2 Likes

Wait what, you lost me? What are you talking about when you say “it”?

1 Like