Red eyed angel?

So I was on here last night and i picked up on this red eyed angel covered in darkness, yet had the silouette of an angel.

Anyone got any ideas? Looking to identify.

1 Like

@StewardofSophia

Was this similar to what you saw?

Source

2 Likes

Yes and no. One second.

1 Like

2 Likes

I have that Oracle deck by the way. Hard for me to use though. I also have a hard time finding information on those angels.

2 Likes

Some of them, like Suchlaph, Angel of Verdancy, are original to Mohrbacher.

Do you have any guides or patrons that can help you with finding an identity of the angel?

1 Like

I have an Angel and sometimes her eyes are red. Any other kind of characteristics

What were you doing on here specifically when you saw them

No.

Lying down.

I could ask.

2 Likes

I was also reading the thread that had the pictures of entities.

2 Likes

Then probably not mine since Im not on there. Was checking to see if you picked up my little psycho

1 Like

Best way i can describe the energy is like an angelic Nergal. Which is interesting considering my connection to Nergal.

1 Like

Im thinking Dumah when i feel it out?

1 Like

Thats interesting because I’ve been told to work with Egypt.

2 Likes

Could it have been in my image? No one ever replied to it, but your mention of Nergal is what leads me to this. HE has been flashing into my thoughts and memories.

1 Like

Sorry where is your image? Im talking about thread that describes what spirits you’ve encountered.

1 Like

I apologize, I misunderstood. Thought you meant the thread about seeing forms in your photos.

1 Like

Archangel Dumah sounds like a nice fit.

1 Like

They taught me how to compare energies so i did it with the three and thats what i got. shrugs

1 Like