Recurring weird experience

Anyone else ever had a thing where, you either plan to curse someone, or right before you do a ritual… Something happens where they either call and say/do something nice when they normally wouldn’t, stop doing the offending action no matter how stubborn they were before, or just in general do a sudden personality change?

This has happened with me at least four times now… Thing is with all of these people… they had very little hint that I was even pissed with them!

[quote=“nue, post:1, topic:4721”]Anyone else ever had a thing where, you either plan to curse someone, or right before you do a ritual… Something happens where they either call and say/do something nice when they normally wouldn’t, stop doing the offending action no matter how stubborn they were before, or just in general do a sudden personality change?

This has happened with me at least four times now… Thing is with all of these people… they had very little hint that I was even pissed with them![/quote]

A friend of mine once mentioned that it could possible be their gaurdians trying to save them.

Maybe so >__> but then… I gotta wonder why their guardians let them repeatedly piss off several people on a regular basis, especially who are threats… If they were that concerned about their safety… But then again maybe there’s limits and rules as to how much they can interfere?

A friend of mine once mentioned that it could possible be their gaurdians trying to save them.
[/quote]ry

I too believe so. Their Guardian sees you are about to do the curse. But as the guardian cannot intervene, he’d warn him spiritually that unless they try to be nice to you, apologise or make peace with you, bad things would happen. And as you can see, when the person contacts you that way, you are no longer in a hurry to perform that curse. And that is what the guardian wanted to achieve all along.

maybe so >__> but then… I gotta wonder why their guardians let them repeatedly piss off several people on a regular basis, especially who are threats… If they were that concerned about their safety… But then again maybe there’s limits and rules as to how much they can interfere?
[/quote]

Indeed there is. The guardian can only advise the person and help them; he cannot personally intervene. It is the person’s life, his experiences, and his decisions finally. If the guardian were to help all the time, then where would the law of man’s freedom of will apply? It is the person that goes around annoying people, not the guardian, so when it comes to suffering the consequences, the guardian cannot do anything either. YOu know that the guardian does warn the person against doing upsetting things to people, through the person’s conscience. When the person disobeys the guardian, they also have to suffer the consequences…

Indeed there is. The guardian can only advise the person and help them; he cannot personally intervene. It is the person's life, his experiences, and his decisions finally. If the guardian were to help all the time, then where would the law of man's freedom of will apply? It is the person that goes around annoying people, not the guardian, so when it comes to suffering the consequences, the guardian cannot do anything either. YOu know that the guardian does warn the person against doing upsetting things to people, through the person's conscience. When the person disobeys the guardian, they also have to suffer the consequences...

Ahh… That makes sense… I understand what you are getting at.

Though for me… Didn’t exactly work… I mean if you keep doing the same thing over and over,… for weeks… an after being told to stop it, and you still continue, no apology will ever seem sincere…

This person has the tendency of making it more about “I’m sorry for getting caught, but I’ll keep it up as long as I can get away with it”, instead of “I’m sorry that what I did was fucked up and working on changing the behavior”…

Showing “mercy” in this case does nothing but establish the belief that you can mistreat me and my friends and that there’s no consequences for your actions… Had enough of that… way more than enough.

Though for me… Didn’t exactly work… I mean if you keep doing the same thing over and over,… for weeks… an after being told to stop it, and you still continue, no apology will ever seem sincere…

Showing “mercy” in this case does nothing but establish the belief that you can mistreat me and my friends and that there’s no consequences for your actions… Had enough of that… way more than enough.

Indeed. And that is where you have the right to perform your ritual with the assured knowledge that it will work. Because when the person comes and apologizes, then betrays their wrod by behaving again in a boorish manner, they forfeit the right any former remorse on your part would have affected the results of your spell or curse. You’ll be rightly angry at them since you had already excused and maybe forgiven at least once. In that case, even their guardian would tell them, "it is your own fault if you have finally been cursed! I am afraid you’ve got to pay the price of your own wickedness"
Do the spell, and godd luck to you, I say!
[/quote]

Maybe we’re talking about different things, but the HGA never stops “helping,” and part of the blacker side of magic is knowing how and when to go over its head when you need to. Your HGA sees things across timelines/incarnations, so it’ll let you suffer shitty circumstances/curses, etc, in THIS life if it thinks it will benefit/strengthen some other version of you. Lucky you.
What I’ve seen is that people understand what’s going on around them on a non-verbal level of consciousness and the voice in the head is an illusion - a comforting distraction. Also, in my experience anger seems to override the “illusion of autonomy.” This reality likes to play like we don’t have authority over it, but the moment you get the right kind of angry it suddenly remembers its place.