Reconciliation/forgiving sigil?

Hey everyone, my name is Whitney and I’m a newcomer on this forum, although I’ve been a reader on here for a small amount of time. I guess you could say I’m new in the world of Magick, but I’ve always had a fascination in the occult, witchcraft, etc for as long as I can remember. Well I finally created an account as I need a sound opinion for those whose well experienced in this subject…

So, my boyfriend and I had gotten together back in November of 2017. From the beginning we instantly hit it off, as I am his first real relationship he’s ever had. Our bond was so strong and couldn’t stay away from each other from more than a day…Well things started changing late 2018. We used to brag about how we never argued or have any real relationship issues like so many other young couples face. Spoke too soon. Small disagreements started rolling in, hitting major blocks in communication as I started expressing feelings as to what was bothering me and him retracting from openly expressing his feelings about me like he did in the beginning. Unlike other guys in the past, he’s never gave me a real feeling that he was untruthful or unfaithful, just sometimes a very nonchalant person than at first (maybe its his typical Sagittarius nature?) Anyway I ended up getting pregnant in January of this year and me now going into 6 months of being pregnant the worst happens. He was over, told him to look for a Netflix movie on my laptop while I was upstairs ended up going on my fb page reading messages. He seen a particular message with this guy who wanted to talk to me and I told the guy I have a bf but also told him he was attractive. This was months prior to me finding out I was pregnant, but I can’t express how foolish of me that was to do. I honestly forgot about it till he texted me saying he’s about to go. I was confused because we were going to watch a movie now you’re suddenly leaving? After he left he basically laid it out in front of me with a picture of the conversation and I obviously didn’t deny it. Well after that night he went 2 days zero contact with me. I was so distraught I texted him basically pleading for us to talk but he insisted he isn’t ready to talk about us being together. I’ve really been fucked up since. Being pregnant on top of that makes the emotions 100x raw. This happened 5/5/2020, here it is almost 3 weeks later. I gotten 2 readings from Erwann Voyance that following week that gave me some hope. 1st reading he told me he’s not over me, nor doesn’t have interest for anyone and see him trying to reconcile with me June-July. My bf definitely told me there’s no love lost and he will always be there for the baby. He’s also mentioned there’s someone who he is close to wants to see us dispute each other born in 1995. He said they’ve been trying to interfere the relationship for 10-15 months. I believe it may be his sister and brother as he said this ‘female’ practices Magick and spells and is a pathological liar. This other mate he said to be born in 1999 told him I wasn’t faithful and that he should experience other women before settling down. His brother was born 2000. He used the Celtic Tarot to investigate all of this. I’ve never resonated as much with a psychic as Erwann so I believe it to be true. Me and him communicate now but it’s definitely not the same, he replies back late and responses still pretty vague. I haven’t mentioned anything since then about his feelings or us talking. I just wish we could reconcile and him come over to spend time with me again almost everyday. I’ve never felt so lonely and abandoned in my life. I’ve never called or used a demon sigil but i read many on here having success with them. I’m considering it but weary how to go about it as I don’t live alone and wouldn’t want anybody affected by anything I call on. I thought about printing out his picture, using a sigil either out of his name or appropriate demon that I think would give me results, putting my blood on it, then burning it. I read on Sallos being best fit, but I need advise and steps first. Thanks for any input you guys give seriously.

1 Like

was this a private reading or from a general reading ?

1 Like

A private email consultation

2 Likes

Wow. I’m sorry to hear this happened. We all make mistakes. It sounds like you made this mistake when you weren’t yet sure just how serious and long-term this relationship would be. And now you are being punished for the past. It obviously would have been good to tell him about it as it happened, or simply not to have done it all.

I think the best approach is to find a demon or angel that works with reconciliation and then work with them. He has to sort out his feelings on his own, and trying to force them one way or the other may not go according to plan. Best to ask whatever entity you decide on to help him get to a place where you guys can talk about all of this without any external opposition. To set things up to make that meeting happen. Then, let that meeting decide things.

2 Likes

Definitely, and I knew better than to do such a thing. I can’t be too upset at the way he’s acting towards, me it just sucks to feel this lonely carrying your first child together…I literally talked to no one but him on a daily basis. I don’t communicate daily with the few friends I do have, and really don’t have an interest in talking to anyone but him. At this point I’m still hurt but the longer the days pass with the very late replies its like I’m going numb. I’m gonna consider doing just that, thanks. Maybe put that in a petition to get him to meet with me and forgive my mistakes as well as for him to express his true love for me again. Because I know it’s still there deep within him.

2 Likes

Before asking for help from entities, have you asked him to forgive you? I don’t want to judge anyone but… you were the one caught flirting with the other guy and now you state that you were hurt… I really wish you good luck, I’d recommend Dantalion for your reconciliation, but other than that I think you’re a narcissist.

1 Like

Yes I asked him to forgive me and didn’t get any hints he did or will other than telling me there’s no love lost. As I said, I knew better and didn’t deny the evidence he saw in front of him. I’m far from a narcissist, I have never had any issues admitting where I was wrong, nor flip the script about the other person’s wrong doing to justify mine. I’m aware he didn’t deserve have his feelings hurt, just a selfish act of me to do without thinking of the consequence.

1 Like

Astarte.
Inana.
Berith.
Those can help you.

Hecate or Morgana may work as well.

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

1 Like

Personally I would be pissed if I found out that a boyfriend/lover was snooping though my FB messages when he was asked to go onto Netflix to find a movie.

Total invasion of privacy that he really had no right doing. Not cool at all.

2 Likes

If you can’t trust a person your phone, how do you plan building a life together?

• just food for thoughts…

Sincerely,

¥’Berion

Not just an issue of trust. She told the guy she had a boyfriend. Now she is a horrible woman because he told him he was attractive. Long before she became pregnant.

Not just a matter of trust but her own privacy was not respected (hell i dont do that to family members nor they to me). Me, I have nothing to hide myself. However, being checked up on like a child is not ok either. Now unless there is more to the message than is being admitted (suspicions of infidelity or lying) to than it sounds like someone was just looking for excuses. Then he comes back with “no love loss”?? If that is the case no he had no business looking in her account when all he should have been doing is looking for a movie if he wasn’t even serious about her to begin with. All because she said someone was cute??? That’s her crime???