Recomendations?

Hello I am pretty new at this magick thing and I don’t have too much money. Would the free posts on here regarding divination and clairvoyance/clairaudience practice be enough to eventually evoke entities? And if so, how much practice would it take to do so? If no, would you recommend either the Complete Works Edition: All Nine Grimoires or Magick Mastery Series and why? Thank you.

2 Likes

If im being honest, you could save yourself hundreds of dollars doing the research and practicing. Because you can read all the books you want and it would not give you the skill you obtain through practice. What’s in those books is the same you find online. You can find out how to cast spells online as well as how to do divination. As for the more alchemical stuff, that’s a bit more hidden but littered on this site.

2 Likes

Honestly, coming from someone who has worked in a new age/metaphysical shop, a majority of the stuff that is sold there and online is not needed. Yes, they are nice. Yes, they are pretty. Yes, they can be useful. But at the end of day, it can be done without all of it, especially now in the age of information where you can find practices and rituals to help you on your goals pretty much anywhere (although the exercises posted here are pretty effective based on what I have seen so far). Read what you can and experiment to see what works, but don’t spend money you don’t have trying to achieve goals that can be accomplished by other means. I cannot say how much practice you will need, as it depends on your inclinations, but I do believe that anyone who is strong willed, dedicated, and a little creative at times can go passed more limitations than they initially believe they can.
I cannot speak on the grimoire as I have not read them myself, but am putting aside some of my play money to find out one day.

Anyways, hope this helps. Good luck

1 Like