Recent Spike in Attention to E. A. Koetting's Youtube

It’s obvious, if being a magician is about constant growing, one basic thing is stand above society’s labels and shit, I have been called schizophrenic, liar, retard, monkey, and some other things by skeptics, philosophers or pseudophilosophers and by other little beings just for suggesting that things like spirit comunication and supernatural experiences are real and possible, but who fucking cares? They are real for me, they work for me and that’s all that matters.

And don’t forget my favourite, “What the hell are you on? Can you get me some?” Mind you, people ask me that when I’m not talking about anything paranormal.:wink:
I had a rant on here the other day, about the mental health profession and how anything not yet proven by their science is classed as crazy and in need of their wonderful, zombifying psych meds. I believe that one day, magick will be proven by science. I hope it happens in my lifetime, though that may be a little far fetched. I love science, I just think it’s a shame that certain scientists are so dismissive of anything occult, just because they haven’t, as yet, found a means of proving it. I’ll finish with a quote from Galeleo, “Alright, I renounce it -but it’s still true!”

[quote=“Lilithflower, post:22, topic:6349”]And don’t forget my favourite, “What the hell are you on? Can you get me some?” Mind you, people ask me that when I’m not talking about anything paranormal.:wink:
I had a rant on here the other day, about the mental health profession and how anything not yet proven by their science is classed as crazy and in need of their wonderful, zombifying psych meds. I believe that one day, magick will be proven by science. I hope it happens in my lifetime, though that may be a little far fetched. I love science, I just think it’s a shame that certain scientists are so dismissive of anything occult, just because they haven’t, as yet, found a means of proving it. I’ll finish with a quote from Galeleo, “Alright, I renounce it -but it’s still true!”[/quote]

I hope they don’t prove magick is real. The sooner they do, the sooner they will figure out how to regulate it.

I agree with C.J. about not proving magick to be real.

I wish our beliefs were accepted but I’d rather they not prove it real. The govt. would use that as an excuse to start studying people and hooking them up to machines when they do ritual to see what makes them tick. I wouldn’t be surprised to see all kinds of crazy provisions to the system like anyone suspected of using magick being charged a hefty magickal use tax because they want us all to be miserable and they’d probably think people were using magick to be happy and escape the usual challenges life throws at everyone else. They’d probably even hire scientists to find a concoction to start putting in everyone’s food that regulates brain chemicals so we cannot raise enough energy to perform magick.

You never know what the crazy govt’s would do to interfere. But most scientists are atheists when it comes to religious and spiritual things so…

[quote=“RavensAscent, post:24, topic:6349”]I agree with C.J. about not proving magick to be real.

I wish our beliefs were accepted but I’d rather they not prove it real. The govt. would use that as an excuse to start studying people and hooking them up to machines when they do ritual to see what makes them tick. I wouldn’t be surprised to see all kinds of crazy provisions to the system like anyone suspected of using magick being charged a hefty magickal use tax because they want us all to be miserable and they’d probably think people were using magick to be happy and escape the usual challenges life throws at everyone else. They’d probably even hire scientists to find a concoction to start putting in everyone’s food that regulates brain chemicals so we cannot raise enough energy to perform magick.

You never know what the crazy govt’s would do to interfere. But most scientists are atheists when it comes to religious and spiritual things so…[/quote]

You’re absolutely right and I think they already regulate it to a certain degree. Maybe by accident but who knows with that Uncle Sam guy because I think the fluoride in our water crystallizes our pineal glands. I’m sure other toxins and chemicals in our food has similar effects as this but I can’t prove this on the basis that my body feels unhappy when I eat something that isn’t organic.

Sure, I can get behind our beliefs being accepted among other religions because we are viewed by others in an insensitive way. We were and still are the victims of a genocide that has spanned over the period of a couple thousand years. Shit, last year a Witch was beheaded in my community for their beliefs by a Christian and the asshole who did this only got life when the death penalty was on the table. Furthermore, you have hollywood making movies that make the genocide of our kind seem acceptable. This is why I won’t be seeing the last witch hunter. Wouldn’t people be singing a different tone if this movie was titled the last jew hunter? Why shouldn’t we be pissed about things like this?

The only thing that should be outlawed and regulated imo, is belief systems that promote genocide. Isn’t that what the Christians plan to do to us in revelations when their savior casts us all into the pit with the beast and builds a second heaven on this earth without us? This shit sounds like a terror plot aimed at people like us.

I haven’t been on here for a while so I’m not sure anyone’s mentioned it before but I’ve seen a episode of The Drunken Peasants on youtube where they make fun of one of EA video. If you don’t know the popular atheist youtuber The Amazing Atheist is a host on the Drunken Peasant youtube channel. I think the video was on one of their crazy people segments. Mostly they just laugh about EA not being a living god and not having harry potter magical abilities and such. They had a rather condescending and ignorant view of the subject. They didn’t even pay attention to the content mostly to the presentation.

These youtubers are just having a laugh and will move on as well as most of their atheist subscribers when the next funny video comes out. It nothing to worry or get upset about.