Receiving the call

Has anybody ever seen or heard of a spirit that you have never evoked, and all of a sudden it is almost as if that being is calling your name wanting you to talk to it?
to further elaborate, lets say you read a new grimoire and you see a name and sigil new to you, from that moment on you constantly think about that spirit and feel the need to speak to it as if in a trance.

I’d say give it a go. See what happens?

That reminds me of what happened with me and King Paimon.

In my case it was Agares, i simply love him (or her as some say).

O yea it happened to me more recently too.

good to know im not the only one i thought it was strange as hell

Yeah, I had that with Hecate, and recently with Nergal.

i contacted the spirit that was calling me it was amaymon and that spirit i posted about in another topic fucked me all the way up (i know this is random as shit but whatever haha) that damn thing mimicked amaymons voice told me to stand and the second i did i felt like i was gonna die i fell back down to my knees in pain and he said you are not ready to stand before me therefore you must bow i think i finally got rid of the spirit since then cause it pissed me off bad, i did an exorcism for added effect

Yes, lots - you don’t have to take the call if you don’t like what you’ve read about them, but it’s usually worth checking out IMO. :slight_smile:

[quote=“steven, post:1, topic:8141”]Has anybody ever seen or heard of a spirit that you have never evoked, and all of a sudden it is almost as if that being is calling your name wanting you to talk to it?
to further elaborate, lets say you read a new grimoire and you see a name and sigil new to you, from that moment on you constantly think about that spirit and feel the need to speak to it as if in a trance.[/quote] I’ve experienced that with Azazel and Ningizidda. It was easy to contact Azazel as EA talks a lot about him in his videos and books and finding his enn and sigil was as simple as a Google search. Gathering the info to contact Ningizidda was harder. I spent several weeks looking for his sigil and lore. Finally I struck gold with an old forum on some website and found a sigil as well as some lengthy posts with his information. Summoning him was a very rewarding experience. Same with Azazel.

if you wanna share that sigil and some other info of ningizidda id reallllyyy appreciate that

[quote=“steven, post:11, topic:8141”]if you wanna share that sigil and some other info of ningizidda id reallllyyy appreciate that[/quote] Okay! I’ll try to make a post tomorrow about him.

That would be really cool, thanks in advance! :slight_smile: