Real Person Projection - Pls, need opinions

Hello All,

I would like to ask you about your opinions regarding a strange situation, which repeated 2-3 times in my life, the last one literally yesterday.

So - I saw my husband exiting through the door and going to the car, which was parked in front of the main gate of the yard in our country house. I can swear that I saw that. But when I went into the house, he was sitting there, listening to music and chilling.

This is 3rd time I see live people doing something else, somewhere else, but indeed they weren’t there.

I didn’t do any recent unusual rituals, even so, the first time I’ve experienced this I was 4 years old, far from any rituals… yet.

It happens not only in my country house, but in my city apartment as well. I’ve checked for impostors, unwanted entities presence, etc. - nothing unusual, but I’m still puzzled!

Please, share your thoughts and experience, I’ll be grateful to hear from you!

It’s possible you were seeing a future event, or even a past one. Time is not actually linear, and all events are said to be happening simultaneously, so what you saw could have been a glimpse from elsewhere along the timeline.

Another possibility is that you saw into a parallel reality. In the “many worlds” theory of quantum physics, for example, it is postulated that there are an infinite number of realities in which other versions of ourselves and those we know, exist and where we made different choices, and took different paths, leading to a different unfolding of events.

5 Likes

Thank you for this quick and detailed response, actually it felt kind of a patch from a parallel reality. Definitely not a thing from the past.
Thanks once again!

It can be future event like darkestknight say, because it happen to me once and it didn’t take long for it (the future event) to really happen in my case.

But it can be Qorin (your spirit/djinn twins). They are look like us and most know everything about us because they are always with us or connected with us.

2 Likes

Hmmm, interesting, never heard of this jinns! I’m going to look forward for more information about them!
Thanks!