Real Meaning; Zazas Zazas

It’s this one:

Itz Rachu Mantantu Vespacha Kaltamu

Itz Ranta Mant Kala Mant Atzu Belt Tazu

Vaskalla Itz Rachu Kantantu Velchatza

I posted an artwork with it here btw, once I realised it was working for me I wanted a nice version to go in my big notebook. :slight_smile:

Below are the newsletter and video with the background for this:

4 Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power

4 Incantations To Conjure Limitless Power - LIVE

Thanks LadyEva!

I have gone to the Dragon Rougue site a hundred times-I would probably join; but as with everything, I am now quite not wanting to join a group i will later find to be racist, I wrote them asking but got no reply- I kinda took that as a yes. But still hope it is not.
wish I could make a final decision

[quote=“Uru, post:19, topic:5092”][quote=“Frater Dark Matter, post:1, topic:5092”]is there an ‘real interpretation’ to
Zazas Zazas Nasatananda Zazas !

i have read a couple of definitions- they did not agree.

Anything real and solid would be great
Thankx[/quote]

From a Dragon Rouge file , the author said Crowely used the " Zazas Zazas … " mantra to get into a trance or meditative state, from that understanding it’s getting your mind to focus on that one thing so then your just one thing away from an empty mind but the same author gave me Kheper-A-Kheper-Kheperu while focusing on the symbol of the Dark Egyptian God " Chepera" , it put me into a trance like state second time round by playing around with the Enochian like pronunciation of elongating syllable’s.

So it could just be a mantra which suited his psyche considering he saw himself as " The Beast " and the word Satan is in the mantra.[/quote]