Ready to give up

There’s a spirit in Kingdom of Flames that can help you out but I don’t have a copy of the book.

Lukorst…that his name?

Something like that.

Do you have that book?

Lukorst is an Angel of Wealth. Is that what you were thinking of?

3 Likes

That’s the Angel!!!

You only ask him for as much as you need though right?

If you get greedy he doesn’t react well?

2 Likes

Yes, he will only bring what is needed.

3 Likes

Has anyone try with Jesus Christ, He is so good and can change your life forever

1 Like

Actions speaks louder than words. You need to commit 100% person to what you’re doing regardless if you’re afraid or how you feel. I would suggest Vedic astrology research check your reflection and how you appear to the world balance your planets with mantras. Work on what you really want not just fake desires for experiences the universe will rarely allow this to happen. If you want you can message me privately and I will tell you easily what’s the planet that guiding you for enlightenment and your soul planet. For free it’s that easy in 2 minutes I would balance everything about you. Of course it requires discipline commitment and hard work on your part.

2 Likes

Jesus Christ was a coward relying on laziness and Miracles and being saved is quite pathetic. It’s laziness I would rather work hard on my self and not pray for false fear religion that has been created after Odin. Pray all you want the fear of work and actions in your religion is the most pathetic and sad thing I have ever witnessed. There is nothing wrong in pointing out the obvious in your fraud.

5 Likes

TO answer your question, many of the people on this forum have “tried” Jesus Christ in the way you are referring to. Which you mean that we should go to your church, hear a Mickey Mouse ABC message where the sweaty pastor tells us how we are all dirty but invited us to come to the front to commit to repeating this weekly and giving 10% or more of our income so that the church can have expensive ass benches- or whatever frivolous item that “God” told them they should add to the real estate.

Oh , and don’t try this one “ your talking about the church and that’s religion! Jesus is not religion he’s a relationship”. Nope stop right there because people on this forum DO Already have and cultivate relationships with their spirits and/or higher selves and it’s working out well helping them progress and ascend -not chaining them to morals and ideals that you are referring to when you say “Jesus”.

But thanks for trying

5 Likes

You are right…in an RHP way. But the problem with gods and goddesses is that they often work within a certain ethical system - your request has to conform to that ethical system, and in some cases, you have to be a part of that ethical and spiritual and religious system. As such, many of our requests go against Jesus’ ethical system. And Jesus - like Yahweh and Allah - is a jealous god. I doubt he’s going to help someone dedicated to other gods unless the magician is willing to dedicate himself entirely to Jesus.

2 Likes

There are a few here who have or do work with Jesus but not in the way you are thinking. They call on him just as they would a Daemon. He is no different than any other Spirit to work with.

As others have said if you’re referring to the whole “take me to church” than most of us have experienced that entrapment and have now opened our eyes; we won’t be fooled and abused by that man made system any longer.

What works for you is great however, if you truly can ascend (or whatever your after) through calling the Spirit Jesus then go for it. Just remember, preaching to other non Christians won’t get you brownie points into heaven.

3 Likes

Are you seriously saying that to a black magician on BALG? Have a nice life with Christ…been there done that.

2 Likes

:grin::grin::grin: Jesus Christ is the greatest of all spirits and powers. I myself believe in Him now and I’m doing great things ever before. All these other spirits couldn’t help

1 Like

Boi.
I swear the troll god is on it this week :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
I applaud the productivity :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

8 Likes

Good for you. Am I wrong, but there are other forums for promoting JC? Are you sure you’re at the right place?

3 Likes

As long as they don’t try to convert people, it doesn’t bother me but i do see your point; most here don’t want to talk about “Our Lord and Savior”.

I’d say if they stick around though maybe they will retain their humanity and have acceptance for other beliefs.

3 Likes

That moment when you realize most of BALG hates on the Christ but actually know very little about the subject.

Probably won’t, and for the same reasons most here will not make an attempt to join a church; too afraid to learn. You are right, though.

1 Like

There are a few Christian magicians on the forum, ashkerr being one that has been around the longest. He actually studied the occult, evoking demons and other spirits, and working with his chakras before returning to the Church because he found it to be the best path for him. He has some amazing posts on here (including one about evoking Christ, if I’m not mistaken), though he hasn’t been on in quite a while. He has schooled many members here on the Bible and the Church.

2 Likes

A lot of people don’t now a days especially Christians.
I personally try to avoid hating on people. People in mass are herd animals but as individuals we do have promise. It doesn’t matter what our faith is, when we think for ourselves we have power.
I try not to take that from someone if possible.

The Church is ignorant and used one faith to destroy and govern, just like the Romans, the only difference is the Romans imploded and the Church hasn’t yet. The faith itself and the Spirits are warped by people now. I have never seen good in Yahwa but the others do have promise.
I have no interest in using them, that does not mean i am ignorant or hateful.

2 Likes

No, I get you, I’m just saying that most people’s perception or understanding of what the bible and YHWH and the Christ energy is limits their use of it. If you are calling on the Christ and expecting the dude from the bible to have anything to do with the result, then the best one can hope for is an impostor or constructed being to have any presence. It would be like trying to call upon the Trix rabbit and/or having some kind of aversion to working with it.

In other words, if a willful lack of understanding is preventing someone from exploring possibilities, then the forces trying to contain mankind’s spirituality have won against that person.

3 Likes