Readings v2[closed]

Hello my lovelies! I’d like to do a new type of readings. So this time around I will be doing reading about what you need to work on or what you need to let go of. I’d like these readings to help you to clean house! So let me know what you would like me to read.

P.S. please read the description everyone before asking and thank you for your patience!

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

15 Likes

I’m down for one :blush:

1 Like

Hi,

I would like to request a reading from you. I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Oh, wow, that’s really cool!
So, if I understand correctly, can I ask you for such a reading about how I should proceed with my occult practices?
If you prefer, since I asked you a little while ago for a reading in the previous thread, you can ignore it.
Thank you so much for what you do, I hope to be able to do it one day too! :grin:

1 Like

Dont worry about it! This is actually a slightly different reading because the previous thread was just for general advice that you need at the moment while this reading is for what you need to work on and release. I will absolutely see what my cards have for you!

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

4 Likes

If im not asking too many times then may I have one as well? Not every day you get a reading from an old member so I’m incredibly excited for the chance!

2 Likes

You are too kind, thank you very much! :blush:

1 Like

Gosh, your making me blush! And you absolutely can get another reading. Afterall, that’s what they’re for! :grin:

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

2 Likes

I’d like one please

1 Like

I’d love one! The last one was very insightful, still re-reading and thinking about it!
Do you need a specific question? I can always use advice on what I should let go of!

1 Like

I’d like another from you. Haha
What do i need to work on?

1 Like

So it seems like you have some things that you need to let go of. From what I can see is that previously you were financially well off but that is not the case anymore. You are advised to shift your perspective as well as your spending habits.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Hello, Duchess
I’d like a reading please if you have a spot open.
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Haha yep! I’m currently budgeting rather than spending it in chunks which is what I was used to before

1 Like

what i need to do for my layer spell to succeed :smiley:

1 Like

Can I have one please? This is a great thing to read on!
Can I have one for what to work on next on my path and what I need to develop on? Thank you!

1 Like

It seems that there are some things that you are asked to let go of.
Ohn Furze - this card is saying that you are a collector however the things that you are collecting has become a distraction from what is really important. Time to purge all that does not serve you.
Beith Birch - is saying that it is time for you to shed some old habits and beliefs and start anew. There are some old beliefs and negative thought patterns which are preventing your breakthrough.
Phenomenon - be still and listen to the spirits. This card is saying that your negative beliefs is what is keeping you from being able to hear the spirits. Time to clean house! You are claiaudient and you need to believe it!

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Can i have one reading,thanks😁@Duchess

1 Like

Thank you SO MUCH!!

This hit the spot. I really needed to hear this and coming from someone as experienced as you means a lot.

#3 is what I have been struggling with and you’ve cleared it out for me.

Again I am really thankful :pray:t3::pray:t3:

1 Like

I’d like one please. Thank you in advance.

My question is: Should I let go of any hope of reconciling my broken friendship & coparenting relationship with my son’s father, or should I keep trying to fix it?

1 Like