Readings v2[closed]

Thank you! I thought it meant something completely different actually!

1 Like

What you need to work on: you are called to take action. You are asked to change perspective on the resources that you have and that are around you. You deserve the things that you desire but at the moment you are not clear about what you have to get what you want. The resources that you looking for are closer than you think, you just need to change your perspective. I would advise meditation and crown chakra work.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Thank you, this applies to many areas in my life. A lot to think about. I will follow your advice too.

1 Like

I didnt get a response for your layered spell but this is what you are asked to release. You are asked to work on you solar plexus chakra. It seems that pride, greed and lust for results are making some things difficult for you. You are asked to be more generous with yourself and the world around you.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

sure. …thanks :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Unfortunately I didnt see any specifics but the word “resources” kept repeating. Perhaps its something regarding your work. The reading did say that you belong in paradise. Hope this helps.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

2 Likes

I can see myself applying the meaning of the word “resources” to my rituals and efforts to find good quality employment and not procrastinate trying to find a perfect resource in order to start my work. I need not make anymore excuses for lack of effort on my part is what I interpret it to be.

Could it be Material paradise or Spiritual one or is there a layered meaning to this? or all of it ? Lots to think about now

1 Like

Jesus christ this is…accurate!
I’m shook. Thank you so much for doing this. I’ll be sure too take this to meditation for some study and reflection.

2 Likes

May I?

1 Like

If u are still doing it , i would love one .

1 Like

I’m glad that you were able to find it helpful! :grin:

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Ikr?! It’s like her cards stared into my soul and told me the things that I was hiding from myself!

1 Like

Hi Duchess,

May I have a general reading please, I was just thinking about asking for a reading before and found this thread lol

Thank you :grin:

1 Like

Id love 1!

1 Like

You are very kind. I would like a reading from you, please and thank you.

1 Like

Thats awesome! I’m glad that they revealed what you needed to hear. It is important to remove any obstacles to be the best we can be!

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

On your last post you gave me a reading about me having a hard time starting my path with magick. What do you think I need to let go of or what do I need to get?

Thanks in advance

1 Like

do it to it?

1 Like

That is a beautiful setup you have, may I have a reading?

1 Like

I’d like one. I want to know if there’s any lie in my life, whether by spirit or people. So my question inside what you said is: “Is there any lie or deceitful being in my life that I should let go of?”
Thanks,

1 Like