Readings [closed]

This is quite accurate, thank you so much. It seems like the path that I’m currently taking is for me.

1 Like

Bihah - is the creation with a purpose. She is the pursuit of knowledge the expansion of our consciousness. This is a sign not only to learn for ourself but to share our knowledge with others for a greater purpose.
Tarot: right now you feel as if there is no right choice but a decision you must make. The partnership/friendship that you are in is coming to an end. You are advised to choose not based on emotions but what is best for you. I feel that should you choose yourself the outcome would be far more beneficial to you. Use your intuition.
I feel that you are currently guiding or helping someone who is not appreciative of your efforts and its causing emotional conflict within you. I feel that you will be far more successful going your own way or focusing on those who better benefit your journey.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

May I please be added to your list for a reading?

My question is what will be the outcome of my current occult project?

1 Like

Thank you so much for your time! Interesting stuff, lots to think on!

1 Like

Leliel - Leliel let’s us know that there is more to things that we can see because in the darkness of the night the stars shine the brightest. She calls you to work with her to see more than can be seen and learn more than can be read. Wish you the best on your journey.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Zadkiel - The angel of mercy. Zadkiel tells us that its time to admit to our faults and and ask for forgiveness to those who weve done wrong. It is time to admit your wrongs instead of living within the illusion that nothing is wrong.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Its seems for the moment your rocking life! The cards have no other advice for you except to keep being awesome! :sunglasses::raised_hands:

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

Thanks. I think this reminds me that some shadow work needs to be done.

I’m interested🖤

I always try to please people when they ask about my feelings/opinion so I usually lie to them. This reading reminded me that I should confess to this guy/friend that I’m fond of his enemies. I admitted I was fond of 1 out of the 4 but about how I was fond of 2 others. Also, I have to say that I always like to deny my mistakes, and blame others for things I did. Thanks for reading this, I just like to write out what I’m thinking about.

1 Like

Hey @Duchess!
If you’re still doing readings let me tell you something… I’m all yours!!!

1 Like

I remembered to mention that I have trouble apologizing. My last apology was eons ago. Just kidding, I don’t remember but it was probably in 2020.

1 Like

Give me a reading if you’re still doing them

Thank you very much for reading, I will think about the meaning of the message :slightly_smiling_face:

I’m interested

1 Like

If your still doing it. I’d really like one. Thanks

1 Like

I’m in :nerd_face::nerd_face:

1 Like

If you’re still doing this I’d like one on the prospects of a career in music for me❤

1 Like

@Duchess are these still open? I would like 1 too.

1 Like

If you’re still offering, I’d like one aswell, please :slight_smile: