Readings [closed]

hello duchess can i ask for reading please

1 Like

I am in if you are still on it!

1 Like

I will take one, whether by tarot, geomancy or whatnot.

1 Like

Would also be interested in one

1 Like

I will take one also, whichever one it is :grinning:

1 Like

Me me me

1 Like

I will love one tooā€¦:hugs:

1 Like

am interested,thank you for your trouble

1 Like

Iā€™m down for one.

1 Like

Oh that was so spotted on. Everything you said, every card and word resonated with me and made sense with my moment right now, I had heard similar words from an dear entity not many days ago. Also I take this is as a call to back meditate on my chakras, I used to do this, working on them, but than I stopped, but I should definitely back on it.
Thank you a lot dear, that was great. Also, I loved the paintings of the cards, they are very beautiful :heart:

1 Like

Can i got one reading@Duchess

1 Like

That is good to hear becuase trust me I donā€™t feel like it :joy:

2 Likes

Iā€™m interested in one. To be honest I have maybe two specific questions , but to put it out there itā€™s just regarding the work Iā€™ve been doing and my many manifestations , freedom , escape, love , etc

1 Like

I would appreciate one, if it is still open, I see a lot of replies lol

1 Like

I got a heart im assuming that means its still open.

If I can make a request then, id like a reading on how I can get myself out of this mental/physical slump I have slipped into. I have an idea on what I can do, but am having difficulty making it happen. So, with that in mind, what needs to be done to allow me to accomplish what I know needs to be done?

1 Like

would be awsome to get a reading from you if possible, thanks!

1 Like

Muin Vine - this card represents abundance and gratitude. You have worked hard and its about to pay off. While you should pat yourself on the back in celebration you are also advised against arrogance. This win is a great time to celebrate and express yourself through the art. Divination during this time is also advised.
Runes: all in all it seems that there is quite a bit of growth and breakthrough that is happening for you. Your awareness is expanding and your seeing things with a lot more clarity. Your psychic abilities are currently unstable and you need to use your clairvoyance more often or you run the risk of regression or loss of your divine link. In your material aspect i see that you are in an unpleasant work environment and are working hard to meet your physical needs. Hope this helps you. I wish you the best.

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like

Hi Dutchess

Iā€™ve never been exposed to runes before but lately they keep showing up???

Kindly perform a reading for please, I am between decisions right now.

Many many thanks.

1 Like

Count me in if you arenā€™t already overwhelmed lol. Always wanted a reading, but Iā€™ve never been able to get one from anyone.

1 Like

Duir Oak - when this card is in reverse its telling you that you are feeling powerless and are dependent on others for security. You are overburdened with worry and in need of support or assistance. All of this is making you complacent and routine like which is stunting your growth. It is time to stop hiding and make your presence known to bring the flow of life back into your life.
Paradisiacal - you belong to paradise. This card tells you that its time to accept and love yourself as you are. Time to stop hiding from the world. This is a sign that things are about to improve in comfort and life.
Hex- be still and allow the enemy to reveal themselves. This is the time to hold your head high. Donā€™t lash out, donā€™t justify yourself but simply become an observer. Whomever is slandering you or wishes you harm will reveal themselves at this time.
Gabriel - right now is the time to banish all doubt. Let Gabrielā€™s light fill with absolute certainty. You are called forth to bring change to be change.
Malkuth - Ground. Malkuth is the sign to make change in the physical. To own the ground you stand upon.
Matariel - change is coming but donā€™t force it. Let it come as it may. Awareness is paramount.

I was able to get a neat shot thanks to this reading!

Dark Blessings,
Duchess

1 Like