Reading candle wax ,can someone help?

I did a 7 days money ritual with St.Expeditus.Can someone help me to read this,what you see? This is from 5 days,6th candle still burn.Many thanks!:pray:t2:image|375x500

Immediately I saw a rose petal :rose:

1 Like

Where? :slight_smile:

The first image a complete fresh red rose petal, lying sideways facing left, which slowly disintegrates as the pictures progress.

1 Like

Could be,St Expeditus likes roses. :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is the last !

So, in the third picture, what I see is a male figure or at least human figure who seems to be floating up in the air, with his open arms lifted up. It feels to me like he’s ready to receive something, or preparing to receive something. Might be money cause you say it’s about a money spell.

Next picture it seems like this man is now in a horizontal position, heading straight towards a wall, like charging against it almost, head first. I feel this is about having courage to face obstacles and diving in while having the faith you’ll overcome it. Don’t know how that might apply to your situation. Maybe the money is what is needed to overcome some obstacles.

And last picture it seems like the wall I was talking about is cracking down, not entirely though but a large part of it has been opened which lead me to think this spell is gonna create a breaktrough of some sort.

I’m no expert on this at all so don’t take what I say for granted, but I just thought I’d try and tell you what I see :slight_smile:

1 Like

Third picture looks like a soul getting sheltered by some kind of tree xD
Its what just came into my mind the moment i looked at the third picture

1 Like

The first one gives me pomegranate vibes.

1 Like

It was great! Thank you! I have hope after this words.:heart:

1 Like

Very nice! Thanks!:blush:

Me too,didn’t notice,thank you!

1 Like