Read this!

since i have alot to say i might aswell start from the top. so today i was searching on the web about demonology ( simply because i believe you should look into what you wish to become ) . now i came across a article about a girl who for 23hrs was given a vision from jesus christ himself in these visions she stated she saw heaven and hell . she also proceeds to state that when she saw heaven it was ready for us she said no evil existed there in hell she said she saw micheal jackson and even a pope . somewhere close to the end of the article it states that jesus is coming and if when he comes and you never accepted him you will be left in this world at a time where its close to its destruction… WHAT THE FUCK that ending alone was just … i dont even have a word for it. now ive have read and watched many accounts about people dying and coming in contact with satan or dying and shown visions by jesus. now because ive seen these things so much times i came up with alot of questions for these people but until a while ago i also came up with theories as to what these people went through .

is there a hell a place where damnation occurs forever ?

in the case of jesus who is he ?

why are there so many differeneces with these experiences ?

now hell i dont when people say they saw hell i believe the correct way to say it is your your inability to understand raw power caused your mind to generate a really basic picture of what your seeing and it comes up as agony fire and more fire azazel explains it better in BOA

in the case of jesus i have read somewhere that jesus was more than one person with the same name also that he was a figure created by the church to act as a sort of easily relatable character.

and in the case of the variations of experiences there could be multiple causes one could be an entity a demonic one at that either toying with you . two it could be shadow entities placing you in a time consuming energy draining game .

The great archangel Con Em’All hath chosen Lady Eva as his prophet!If you send her ALL your money,then you will be spared of a trip to damnation.Send enough money,and you won’t even feel the apocalypse!It’ll be like ordinary life,just with no money.

The prophetess will go to Hell in your place,which will look kinda like a private Hawaiian isle,but don’t be fooled,because it’s Hell for sure!Transfers via Western Union.

Although,in full seriousness,I grew up a Muslim,and our faith teaches us that Muhammed of the Hurejš clan is the final prophet that will ever be,and that anyone else who comes later on claiming god gave them visions would either be a saint,or a false prophet.

About the whole Jesus thing,though.Personal opinions may vary,but to me he was a real person,who received real revelations,from the Source.That said,centuries of mistranslation,twistings,and alterations(which coincides with the faith of my birth),corrupted it all into the crap you see now.

Really,the things worth taking from Christianity to incorporate into your own system are few and far between.People have success working with saints,Catholic exorcisms,the Golden Rule,super-forgiveness,etc. and that’s mostly what I use.

But that wasn’t your question.Your question is is Hell a real place.Well,what is Hell?

You mean as an inferno-like world where demons live?Then the Infernal Empire is a very real place.You mean as a place where the Souls of the damned go?No,that doesn’t happen.You mean as an endless void of limitless nothingness?Yes,the Abyss is a very real place.An Abyss where the souls of the damned dwell?No,that doesn’t exist.

The Souls that dwell in the Abyss are people who got stuck there,while Soul Travelling,who couldn’t endure the hardships,who couldn’t push through it,who lacked willpower,discipline,etc. And when you go there,you aught not help them.They are to get out of that place themselves!

Why are all these experiences so different?Well,many of them are UPG,which doesn’t make it any less real.Just means it differs from everyone else.And even then,it’s a harsh thing to accept that this world,while very real,is also molded by our perception of it.I don’t believe in solipsism,in the same sense that many Chaos Magicians do,but it’s a fact that perceiving is believing,believing is creating.

[quote author=Arcane link=topic=6521.msg71010#msg71010 date=1442256301]
The great archangel Con Em’All hath chosen Lady Eva as his prophet!If you send her ALL your money,then you will be spared of a trip to damnation.Send enough money,and you won’t even feel the apocalypse!It’ll be like ordinary life,just with no money.

The prophetess will go to Hell in your place,which will look kinda like a private Hawaiian isle,but don’t be fooled,because it’s Hell for sure!Transfers via Western Union.

Although,in full seriousness,I grew up a Muslim,and our faith teaches us that Muhammed of the Hurejš clan is the final prophet that will ever be,and that anyone else who comes later on claiming god gave them visions would either be a saint,or a false prophet.

About the whole Jesus thing,though.Personal opinions may vary,but to me he was a real person,who received real revelations,from the Source.That said,centuries of mistranslation,twistings,and alterations(which coincides with the faith of my birth),corrupted it all into the crap you see now.

Really,the things worth taking from Christianity to incorporate into your own system are few and far between.People have success working with saints,Catholic exorcisms,the Golden Rule,super-forgiveness,etc. and that’s mostly what I use.

But that wasn’t your question.Your question is is Hell a real place.Well,what is Hell?

You mean as an inferno-like world where demons live?Then the Infernal Empire is a very real place.You mean as a place where the Souls of the damned go?No,that doesn’t happen.You mean as an endless void of limitless nothingness?Yes,the Abyss is a very real place.An Abyss where the souls of the damned dwell?No,that doesn’t exist.

i understood everything except how is possible for you to trapped much less harmed during soul travel ? how then on top of that theres so much of them

Soul travel is real, therefore there are both real dangers and real benefits.

There are hellish dimensions, which are not pleasant for a human, any more than antarctica or the Sahara are pleasant to be trapped for long - at least, without the right equipment and supplies.

how then on top of that theres so much of them

Can you please clarify what you mean by this? :slight_smile:

Plenty of people , who claim they went to hell , got banged up abroad and suffered the use of "advanced interogation"
From demons for what seemed like an eternity until jesus came down and told then to go scare the shit out of people by telling them hell is real and you go to it if you smoke and play the slots and anything else any christian seems like throwing into the sin bucket list of insanity.

Also you can buy their book on amazon and the dvd to boot.

My contention is this is christian propoganda,
Most of them are actors and that shit is scripted if you ask me.
They lie to the people who are least likely to think they are being lied to because christians dont lie , especially if they have a book deal and need to sell their book in order to save souls.
Wolves in sheeps clothing is the term.

And if you dont believe them, they try to replant doubt in your mind about hell being real.
I find the more you really think about it all, critically and non critically,
It just becomes funnier and funnier until you have enough material to do your own stand up comedy act and sell your own dvd :wink:

I first apologizing for necroing this thread, but I feel that I am capable of shedding some light on all of this.

First, I used to be a Christian, and (with the exception of a small three month break in 2014) I was a Christian for about 5 years all together. I am now not a Christian, because I am gay, and I could not deal with my own repression of myself. So, starting in 2011 I began having visions of the future, none of them have been wrong so far. All future events have been predicted as I saw them. But in 2014 I left the faith for the same reason I left it this time. This only lasted three months because after a very strange three week period of events I saw the risen Christ and he told me he loved me, I cried, there was him renaming me, etc. It was a very moving moment, and I reconverted back to Christianity. Except now I had a new gift where I was able to communicate with Jesus regularly, and while I was in the faith Jesus would tell me wise things, he would tell me to do good things, but they were always in accordance with Christian teachings. When I left Christianity I chalked it up to a shamanic insanity that I was communing with the source of all things and the image I chose to represent the source was Jesus, kind of like how Hindus say we must all determine which face of God we like to look at the best. Nevertheless, a couple weeks after I left the faith, I was experimenting with the trance state, and I was going deeper and deeper and deeper after roughly 40 minutes of only going deeper in the trance state after that time suddenly I was having a vision and Jesus was there.

My first thought was that it was a spirit pretending to be Jesus (since that would have destroyed any value this vision actually had), so I asked him a question that I used in my Christian days to determine if it was actually Jesus I was speaking to. “Have you come in the flesh?” This is taken from 1 John 4:2 which says the spirit of the Antichrist denies that Jesus came in the flesh, so theoretically only Jesus and angels can say it. And he said, “Of course I did.” After a few more preliminary questions I was fully convinced. And we had a very long conversation, which was me asking him a bunch of questions and him answering.

One of the questions I did ask was about Hell, I asked, “So, is there a hell and am I going there?” This was his response, “Hell is a metaphor for flames of correction and retribution in between lives for those who are captured in the cycle of reincarnation. It is a non-place where spirits that not have ascended out of human reality go to be faced with the regret of their actions. It is akin to Gehenna for the Jew or Purgatory for the Catholic, a place where you are faced with the retribution for your wicked deeds.” In a conversation we had later, he described it as being a place where you had to come to terms with the full reality of your action and come to a place of self-forgiveness. The flames are a metaphor for the anguish and the darkness a metaphor for regret. But if you come to terms with your own actions in a spirit of self-forgiveness before you die then you don’t have to go through any of it. It’s all about self-love.

That said, that’s my experience. Don’t believe me, go have you own experience. Evoke Jesus, and ask him.

But in the specific case of the vision you read about specifically, I recognize it, but almost all visions of heaven and hell disagree wildly. I obviously don’t believe it now, but even when I was a Christian I considered it dubious.

That relates very closely to the Egyptian idea of the Halls Of Judgement - the heart that weighs heavier than the feather of Ma’at is destroyed, and one of the things that can weigh it down is regret, I posted some stuff about that here as a response to something Uru had mentioned which gave me a neat idea for a rit. :slight_smile:

That’s always the best thing about getting revelations when someone brings up this ancient truth from this established religion. And you’re like, “Of course, that makes perfect sense!”