Read my Seal?

Since it’s a personal seal, repeated use (with will and intent) will feed it. Holding onto to the original will be a good idea (keep it safe), you could also put your blood on it to tie it to yourself.

Draw the seal into your grimoires/book of shadows. Use it like an insignia, or emblem.

Energy work. Pushing energy into it and charging/enlivening/activating it.

Incorporate it into your spells somewhere, use it when you sign petitions or in tandem with whatever you might writeor draw on a spell/item.

You could for instance draw it out large (chalk? Painted on a cloth?) On whatever surface you’re using and cast all your spells on top of it.

I feel that for you, it might be a good or worthwhile exercise to focus on the space inside the diamond as a sort of projection or scrying point during meditations, or when you want to interact with your guides.

Let your intuition, and imagination guide you.

Since you plan on using it, consider that in the future it will have achieved a certain energy (from your use of it over time). Call that energy through it. Call your self.

:point_up:

I’d like to add, that it really just needs to be sufficiently tied to you.

It’ll naturally get energy from whatever you’re doing or working on/with in your praxis (as it becomes extension of yourself overtime).

So working on yourself overall will have the best effect/outcome.

There’s really no need to overthink it too much.

When I saw your self-made seal I felt a kind of fire inside, warm and eerie, after that I saw a throne stained with lust and blood.
No matter what is really hidden behind this seal (your intention) it has to be something that made me feel this way

and I apologize from the bottom of my heart for answering you too late.

Zamathu :black_heart:

Welcome back @dark_prince_Zamathu. It’s been quite a while since you last posted, but if you are going to continue, please follow the rules of this forum and properly introduce yourself as you were previously asked to do. CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like