Reaction about mocking Demons?

Okay then. Thanks.
It’s not like I get worked up about every little ignorant comment but sometimes I just get malicious vibes from those who try to talk badly about the occult like they know exactly what they’re doing on some level

3 Likes

I understand. I used to get absolutely pissed off when ever someone said something about Lucifer or the devil. Super protective about it. But they can handle their own.

Now I just live as an example OF him and it gives him satisfaction because they don’t realize the person they know and love is pretty much an ambassador for his message and plans.

2 Likes

Chill. I never said the Demons care if someone mocked them, In case you missed it, its in the very first post on this thread.
I also said I never cursed or did any baneful ritual, I wouldn’t do such thing just because someone has a different opinion… That was on my comment 2 days ago and also today. In case you missed that too. I got angry at him for the way he spoke, but that’s all. For the rest things you’re accusing me (without even addressing me properly), I don’t care to answer you. You can have whatever opinion you like. Honestly.

2 Likes

I never accused you of anything, I just brought something up semi-related to the topic you started

1 Like

I also never implied anything about you or what you brought up. I thought it was appropriate to ask my own question in a thread where people were talking about the subject of demons being insulted. I can absolutely promise you that you have the wrong idea about me if you think I was being in anyway disrespectful or passive aggressive towards you. I despise passive aggressive people for the most part

2 Likes

Thank you, its much appreciated actually and I apologize in return for misunderstanding your comment.

2 Likes

It’s cool. Honestly I was just trying not to sound like a psycho for bringing up cursing people over it, that’s why I said the thing about myself not getting worked up, didn’t even cross my mind that it could come across as being about you
Sorry for the misunderstanding

2 Likes