Reaction about mocking Demons?

Lmao isnt your user name “silent”…

As stated above the points of the Pentagram and their rules of witchcraft are made for a reason. A very good reason to not discuss these things with outsiders is because their disbelief in what you do can literally hinder your power. This is why it is very important to not discuss a spell working until it is completely manifested. The thoughts of others negativity and disbelief sabotage the vibrations we send out with theirs. This falls into the same category as lusting for results and why we should not.

3 Likes

Well said Indeed, be sure that was the last time I spoke about the occult to anyone beside you guys. I’m glad I found this forum, taking this path alone is hard. And thank you for scolding me, this actually goes to everyone not just you, I get the point very well and I appreciate it!

4 Likes

Wow…You really opened my eyes by posting this even though you didn’t intend to…Now when I think about it I can figure out some of the things…I think I know now why some of my magick doesn’t work sometimes…Thanks

3 Likes

Are they still mocking them? If so, first and last name please.

2 Likes

Believe it or not, but 7 days after that conversation and till today his life became a nightmare :slight_smile: And wasn’t my doing :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Ah so glad to here :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yea they worked fast :slight_smile: Too bad he most likely won’t do the connection, but it doesn’t matter :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Tell that person to not mock anything they don’t know about. I can’t stand close minded people. It’s one of my biggest pet peeves. I’m usually quiet on the fact I’m into the occult too, unless someone asks me that question or I suspect them of also being in it. I usually keep quiet and say nothing… “When you have nothing to say it’s better to say nothing at all”.

3 Likes

Ok his dearest aunt who leaves right next to his house just died upon everything else. I feel bad for him cause I know him for over a decade but you don’t poke the Spirits and especially under the blood moon… :woman_shrugging:

2 Likes

Yeah, most people know not to walk over the spirits.

1 Like

I just came back from his house, apparently his aunt was rushed in the hospital at Monday morning and even tho all the health checks came back completely normal, she died of “unknown circumstances”. A day before she died he saw a road killed black cat on the way to the hospital. He connected the dots more or less but he can’t yet understand completely why. I haven’t mention anything about the occult nor did I pointed out his mistake, but he knows deep down. I saw it in his eyes he admitted his defeat. This death affected at least 6 more people from his family, 7 including him. (Wow, again the number 7) Collateral damage… I have a feeling it won’t end here.

2 Likes

hi just have a have a question for you. how can the disbelief of other hinder your own individual powers? not to be rude but that makes no sense to me at all?

1 Like

@knowledgeseeker

I wondered that as well.

@serpens_album

Seriously? The attitude of others outside the practice somehow has a major impact on your ability to perform. No. If you ascribe to that ideology, then you have put your life in the hands of everyone but yourself.

The whole point of Becoming (rising, embodying, ascending, whatever your thing is) is to not have to give f— about what the powerless think.

This subject might deserve it’s own topic.

@Anassa

Holy Mother Lilli. You killed somone! How does it feel?

1 Like

Technically I didn’t, see, that night I did a blood sacrifice to Azazel. He was around during the conversation. I didn’t placed any curse even though there is a chance my anger guided the Spirits at him. How I feel? Meh, I don’t care, I just came back from her funeral.

1 Like

I hear ya. I can see that being normal.

What I wonder is, if, when it really hits you that it happened because Azazel took her out for you, if you will feel different about yourself, the world, or magic. And that’s what I’m curious about.

You know what? I’ll speak with Azazel tonight and I’ll answer you tomorrow. So I can give you a clear answer of who killed her and my feelings about it. Right now I feel quite normal, nothing changed.

2 Likes

I am not telling anyone how to do their magick.

I would have explained to you as to why this is a real law and how it works, but you if you feel that you are above the laws of nature by all means, let everyone know. As I have been on this forum for almost 2 years and do nothing but help people on here that want to learn. However you seem to have your mind made up.

1 Like

I’m in agreement with @serpens_album on this. Imagine everything and everyone as energy. Go ahead and color code them by good, bad, neautral etc.

Now consider that the mind is the most powerful under used tool in your arsenal. And just how much a THOUGHT can create a word or action that affects someone’s day and carries on into everything.

People have their own ideas about magick and sometimes discussing it with the wrong people you’re activating their own thoughts and feelings in the subject. Now their energy is working against you even though they aren’t trying.

Now they talk about it with their friends and imagine all their energy is the same and it’s growing bigger. Now working against you. Do you see where I’m going with this? Maybe a bad metaphor but it’s all about becoming more powerful than those that work against you. And sometimes that’s best kept a secret.

Even ancient dieties and demons are limited in some ways. That’s why we make offerings, feed them, keep them alive and talk about them amongst our own. We reinforce their power and strengthen them by doing so.

5 Likes

Does anyone here find that demons would be personally motivated to help in a baneful ritual towards someone who has mocked or insulted them, the occult or black magick? Sometimes I’m frustrated by those types of people because they potentially turn people away from their ascent. But at the same time it’s not something I try to focus on.

1 Like

Depends on the demon. They all have different personalities. But not as a whole I don’t think because they are so intelligent and unbothered by quite a bit. They could care less.

If you have a personal relationship and bond with a specific demon then yes. They get very protective especially when you’re upset.

2 Likes