Reaction about mocking Demons?

Kinda quick question, how did you/would you react if someone you know for many years mocked the Demons as something he doesn’t believe in? I revealed to that person that I practice Black Magic and work with Demons (it was last Friday during the Blood Moon), and told him that if he doesn’t believe in these Spirits its fine, he doesn’t have to and no one cares actually, neither me nor the Demons and it’s also fine if he doesn’t accept or respects what I’m saying but he shouldn’t mock them. I don’t know If I said the right things but I just couldn’t stay silent while he mocked the ones I consider friends and teachers…
P.S. Not sure yet If I did the right thing talking about the occult to an “outsider”. I haven’t asked about that the Demon I work with but he wasn’t angry at me. And, I mean, I work with Azazel, I’m pretty sure it would be pretty obvious if he was angry…

9 Likes

You have nailed it already. You should know that the first rule in the occult is: To keep secret things secretly. That’s why it is called OCCULT.

You actually caused the mockery.

Whosoever has known Secrets, let him know how to keep secret things secretly; and to reveal those things that are to be revealed, and to seal those things which are to be sealed. Learn to achieve right balance.

16 Likes

Welcome to the forum! Please take a moment to introduce yourself:

handIntro

3 Likes

What @luxfero said. We shouldn’t really put much meaning or significance in what others think or react to our ways. And this should only be shared with those who are ready to discuss such things.

3 Likes

@luxfero @ExTenebrisVictoria You’re both right, It was my bad, but I thought he could understand as he is the only around me which is more “open minded”. He knows me for years and never mocked my beliefs and practices before. So I just wished to share this amazing experience with someone in real life. But yes, he wasn’t ready, most of the people will never be ready and I’d rather go through this journey alone and keep what is precious to me for me only.

5 Likes

Wanting to have like minded people to talk too isn’t wrong but you have this forum :slight_smile:

He’s only mocking because it makes him uncomfortable, it bothers you or both. You did what you could, there are no rules so just chalk it up as a learning experience.

6 Likes

Sometimes I got annoyed at disbelief on Internet about evocations.
I always thought “This ain’t philosophical issue, so why not trying? I’d like to hear them afterwards”.

5 Likes

Hahahaha exactly!

3 Likes

I disagree with the attitude that you should consider being an occultist a dirty secret. You should make your own decisions about who you speak to about your spiritual practice.

5 Likes

I was thinking the same, I’m not ashamed for who I am and what I’m doing, so if there is someone that could hear me out without throw holly water all over me first, then why not? But then that happened. And maybe after all the elders were right and we should, not really keep it a secret, more like protect our practices from the “outsiders”.

3 Likes

well besides balg nobody truly knows about my occult practice my mom knows I meditate and buy books about spirituality but other than that it’s a complete secret I’ve only told you guys about my experiences nobody else…

4 Likes

Its not a big deal. Its just like you mocking God or anyone’s beliefs. It may offend the person personally, but has no greater ramifications than that.

3 Likes

People fear what they don’t understand, and people most certainly don’t understand our ways. And many do not want to understand, even if you want to teach them.

Although the sentiment pre-dates him, Jesus is said to have said: “Give not that which is holy unto the dogs, neither cast ye your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn again and rend you” (Matthew 7:6). This is quite true - the ignorant will trample on our secrets and then turn to trample on us.

My experience over the years has also demonstrated that saying one is open-minded and being open-minded are two different things. BALG is an excellent example of open-mindedness. Now, consider how rare a forum like BALG is. That’s how rare true open-mindedness is.

Although I understand the desire to be who I am, and openly so, I also realize that the ideal and the realistic do not meet in this issue. So, I take the Machiavellian perspective of doing whatever we need to do, no matter how deceitful it can seem.

6 Likes

I think, and this is psychologically esoteric, that you reached a point in your self development where you were ready to separate from acquaintances that bring negative energy to your chosen path. You let this person know your beliefs. In the next few days or weeks, you will see his reaction (and the initial one is not necessarily the final one). He may accept it, reject you, or show curiosity. Either way, you continue in your interactions with him being truer to yourself and have further aligned the energies in your life to your path.

This is a good thing. Along the way we all have to “weed people” out of our lives.

3 Likes

That’s actually very true, when I turned to LHP I felt deeply the need to remove from my life everyone who poisoned me all these years with their negative energy. To separate my life from theirs in order to progress personally and spiritually. I’ve decided since then that I’ll do anything in order to achieve my goal even if it means that for some time I’ll adapt in certain situations that previously I wouldn’t. I won’t be pushed anymore, I won’t sit in a corner wondering why I suffer for other’s choices, It’s my kingdom after all and I’m the only one who will protect it.

2 Likes

Well Said!

1 Like

This is your lesson :pray: no wonder magic has been called a secret thru centuries.
Just because you have a heart of gold and open mind doesn’t mean others follow your life view.
If that person is of a christian belief can you imagine his actual stance on his religion-pretty low in faith&knowledge. Cherish your own and respect others.
You be you and all best in your life full of magic :raised_hands:

1 Like

I practice the occult and only ones that know are 3 of my friends.My mom is muslim and meditation friendly but she thinks I’m an Atheist since I don’t go to Mosque anymore.She is really superstitious and she would kill me if she realized that I work with demons.

2 Likes

I would mock demons with them and have fun doing that. Then later, cast few spells, send couple of demons to them and prove them wrong.

1 Like

Hahahaha that doesn’t sound bad at all actually!

1 Like