Reaching Unseen Targets

Hi Everyone,

I am new on the forum, so here’s a quick introduction to myself. I manipulate energy very well and have a very high success rate… Thanks to Uncle Chuckie! I also have psychic abilities such as telepathy, remote viewing and remote influencing. I do not work with demons, I only work just energy and use information to imprint the quantum field.

With that said, I came across across a situation that I tried to approach from several different angles. The story is here below, I came across a video of a dog tied to a rope and fed live to a giant crocodile in Jamaica. While the poor dog is being crushed by the crocodile, his screams hit a part of my soul that just don’t want to let go until justice is done. While this poor dog is being crushed, you can hear the two guys who where holding him on the leash, laughing. Here is the video:

I followed he investigation but the police, even though they had the name of the guys who did this, did not want to follow up with the case. So I reached out to the news networks, no one cared, then reached out to the Prime Minister’s office in Jamaica. Someone replied and told me that they were going to investigate it then, they forgot about the case.

Since I do not know who those guys are, all I have to go by is the sound of their voices. I read several books explaining that, seeing or knowing the target was not necessary, with their voice only, we could reach their energetic field and hit them the same way as if we knew who they were. It’s a big deal for me because when I work with pictures, I have 100% success rate.

I would like to know if someone had a similar story with unknown targets, and if so what were the results. Please feel free to share tips. I know these guys are going down, I have been targeting them with energy using the scene in the video and mental teleportation too. I just want to know if someone had a similar experience with unknown targets and make sure I am covering all angles while attacking them.

Anyone who wants to join the fight, I welcome you to do so.

2 Likes

Some deity somewhere will be sympathetic or at least give you their signature. Ask the deity to do it for you or use the signature they provide to send something forth.

Or evoke the dog and ask it for the signature.

Or scry the signature based on the event.

3 Likes

Thank you for your answer. That’s interesting that you mention asking the dog because I did connect to the dog’s energy several times and was contemplating asking him for help. The thought of using the dog to create a golem also crossed my mind.

3 Likes

You may also be able to trace the signatures of people by remote viewing the location at that time and going from there.

Easiest way is by a trusted Deity that will show the signature or enact vengeance on your behalf.

2 Likes

I did remote view the location using the video, and I could even see that one of the guys had no front teeth. It is an information that can be heard while listening to the tape. I also see two slim silhouettes. I also see that the one who hold the dog on the leash and let him slide is a drug addict, strong drug. So I guess I can say that I have two profiles but the one who let the dog slide is the one I can see better than the other.

1 Like

This is really bad
Those people should also be fucked up like that

Currently i’m trying to contact glasya labolas who looks like dog
He can help those fuckers to be eaten by his legions
Crazy stuff
And cops don’t care by the way

2 Likes

Thank you so much for joining the fight, yeah it is really bad and cops do not care even though they know who did it. When I came across this video, I knew something had to be done.

3 Likes

Welcome @Silent_Strength It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and make an introductory post, telling us about yourself and any experience you may have:

intro3

1 Like

I just did, thank you.

Hecate be a goid cjoice she love dogs

1 Like

Who are you talking to?

1 Like

Kindly stay on topic.

1 Like

Call on Glasya Labolas. He loves dogs, will appear to some as a winged dog, and is already a malevolent spirit. He may be able to help you with just the video you have and no pic of the targets

3 Likes

I would not normally do this, but I will also petition Glasya-Labolas on your behalf.

Fuck anyone who hurts dogs.

2 Likes

I tried to edit this post because Youtube removed the previous video but you can still see it from this link below.

I’m looking into this.

There are two videos out there. One shows a man trying to save two brown dogs. That video was uploaded by Samoy Gardner. A lot of people seem to be accusing him of filming the black dog too, but that’s all just hearsay and people talking out of their asses on the Internet. The man in the video with the black dog sounds like a different person than Samoy Gardner.

I just thought I’d mention this in case anyone else Googles it and finds the name “Samoy Gardner”. He appears to be innocent.

1 Like

2 posts were split to a new topic: Made this a PM :slight_smile:

Be careful you don’t trap the little feller in the trauma of what happened. This is awful, and I wish you every success.

2 Likes