Re The Khulari Arcana- Necromantic Sigils Are there more of these and how do they work

Can it work like this and are there more of these ?

It looks like you’ve “liked” the only other thread out there about this. Also looks like the symbols are interspersed with other drawings of yours that weren’t on the original 8, such as Lucifer’s sigil.

Since this is based off of Elder Scrolls lore, you’re likely going to have to delve into that to get additional insight about any “canon” uses of the symbols and their rituals.

So, what else are you looking for? Other people’s experiences of having done it? Since it’s not something that a lot of people have likely done, you may want to message those other individuals that have liked the post or commented on it and see if they will provide you with additional insight and/or their experiences.

1 Like

Elder scrolls the game
:joy:

1 Like

Yes, the game.

1 Like

Oh my I didn’t know that does it have any real life Value or is it something you’d have to try to know

1 Like

Kinda depends. Some companies actually spend time doing research and altering or masking the original name for one for their game. Nocturnal, for example, in Skyrim has clear symbolism of a few different Goddesses, but heavily in favor of Hecate. You’d have to realize that Hecate’s been considered a Goddess for the thieves and that a symbol of hers is a skeleton key for this to start to stick out.

Up to you if you want to do the work to figure out who is being represented by what, whether it’s a game or a television series.

1 Like

That is interesting I played elder scrolls Dragonborn it was my favorite game now that you mentioned it I think I remember a pretty direct reference to moloch to idk it’s been years since I’ve played any game

1 Like

Skyrim elder scrolls dragon born sorry

1 Like

I understood.

1 Like