Re: The connection between Lucifer and Satan?

As much as I know they are two different beings. Satan is probably Archangel Samael and Lucifer is a Deity from the Roman pantheon. In the Bible’s ‘Book of Isaiah’ the title Lucifer or ‘Morning Star’ was given to a certain king. In other places it never referred to any fallen angel. Some believe that Jesus himself has been given the title which also means ‘light-bearer’. It was mistakenly assumed by later Christian writers that Lucifer is Satan.

“Satan” is just a generic term for any spirit that could be considered “adversarial”

I’m going to beat Lady Eva to the punch and say that we’d appreciate it if you didn’t post in this part of the forum. This is reserved for E. A. Koetting specifically to answer questions addressed to him.

'Tis so, I’ve split this off into its own topic and moved it to General so people can have a chance to reply.

General advice folks - if you see something in the Q&A and really want to get stuck into that topic, quote it, then start a new topic in the correct sub-forum (General, Healing, whatever) and paste the OP in, then reply.

'Coz the Q&A is (as ashtkerrr says) for questions addressed to E.A., and we’re trying to avoid lengthy threads in there, especially since some people new to the site may not understand who exactly is replying to them, and what connection members here have to BALG the business.

Cheers! :slight_smile:

As much as I know they are two different beings. Satan is probably Archangel Samael and Lucifer is a Deity from the Roman pantheon. In the Bible’s ‘Book of Isaiah’ the title Lucifer or ‘Morning Star’ was given to a certain king. In other places it never referred to any fallen angel. Some believe that Jesus himself has been given the title which also means ‘light-bearer’. It was mistakenly assumed by later Christian writers that Lucifer is Satan.[/quote]

Another way you can think of it is Each of these Beings is a peace of the Godmind of Humanity. Or…you can think of each Being also representing a specific purpose whom holds a certain knowledge or skill to help in your own Self-Deification.

I would agree that they are different entities.

I’m going to beat Lady Eva to the punch and say that we would appreciate if you didn’t post in this subforum. This is for questions directed at E. A. for him to answer.

Yeah, please guys - start a new topic or whatever, it just keeps things tidier! :slight_smile:

Here’s my adorable bunny making the same request (adorable bunnies are crazy-mad for online black magick stuff, little known fact!):

I like pets. Grew up with some nice black french minilop, amd other lops. Ive wanted to see what it would be like to have a Flemish Giant =)

[quote=“Lady Eva, post:8, topic:7006”]Yeah, please guys - start a new topic or whatever, it just keeps things tidier! :slight_smile:

Here’s my adorable bunny making the same request (adorable bunnies are crazy-mad for online black magick stuff, little known fact!):

[/quote]

That bunny…so, so evil…