Re: Is Lucifer Safe For A Beginner?

What I hear is that Lucifer isn’t evil. However, he has the habit of throwing difficult tests your way and you might not be ready for that.

Some of these challenges go as far as destroying your life so you may rebuild it from scratch and become stronger. Now, if there is any guarantee of success, that is another story…

1 Like

[quote=“Devil Jin, post:1, topic:9481”]What I hear is that Lucifer isn’t evil. However, he has the habit of throwing difficult tests your way and you might not be ready for that.

Some of these challenges go as far as destroying your life so you may rebuild it from scratch and become stronger. Now, if there is any guarantee of success, that is another story…[/quote]

So I would need to quit school and such for success? Wow… Thank you for the response.

I’ve split this into its own topic because we try to keep the Q&A mostly as questions, not threads - this way more people can weigh in and add their experiences with Lucifer. :slight_smile:

Ah, you’re being helpful as always, thank you. :slight_smile:

Guarantee for success exist, and it is you. For instance, a lot of people desire wealth but (not less than) 99% of them don’t deserve it. To get something what you want, you will have to work for it, there is no way to skip something and manifest it instantly without having setup for manifestation of that desire.

To explain it a bit more. If you want to work with Lucifer (not just him, many other spirits behave in same or similar way) you have to be ready for challenges. If you don’t like challenges (not talking about you directly) then magick and working with that kind of spirits is not for you at all. Every fool have some desire but only some of them are capable of understanding and have setup to go for something more and ascent into something greater.

Now regard that term “evil”… such thing does not exist at all, it is just a term that we (beings from this earth) made to express something what is bad for some person or group of people, from their point of view. Also I wouldn’t say that Lucifer has a 'habit" to do that but instead he do it on purpose to test people. Personally, my mind can’t understand how people don’t get that. It is so simple to put yourself in his point of view. So, if you have powers and some “random” person ask you to do something for them out of nowhere… you would do what they “commanded you” without testing them? I think that this will answer so many things that you have in your mind from that point of view, all you have to do is to put yourself there and answer(s) will come to you.

I can’t really say what he wants exactly since it depends on each individual. For instance, if you desire power and to become something greater then one of many things that you should do is to be loyal to him. He does not force you into that but it is just something what you both have to agree with.

Since human beings understand better when we talk about money, I will give you some example that will explain you why being loyal to some spirit is important and also why spirits are willing to spend their “time” and energy with some people.

(Classic human point of view)
Look at yourself as investor with a lot of money. You are “seeking” for other people that have nice ideas (desires) that can give nice profit. So that person comes to you and ask you if you are willing to invest some of your money into their idea and at the end you should have some benefits from it as well. Be it becoming a business partner with that person, earning money of it etc.

(Point of view from spiritual world)
Now, all what I said above just replace terms “money” with “energy/power” and term “business partner” with “ally”. And you will get answer on that question.

Now, what happens if you refuse to do something what spirit told you? Well, let’s say that spirit may not manifest what you desired. Usually what spirits may ask for (if you ask for some big thing such as power, success, wealth etc) to give them blood offering. Reason for it is because blood is like some sort of power-fuel in our world and it is part of our race. So, spirit will literally get your blood in exchange for their powers, from their world.

However, I think that spirits may “curse” you if you make like some sort of pact with them or some long-term desire and they manifest you something but you don’t give them what you offered them in that agreement.
So they can try to destroy what they manifested for you or whatever is it. But usually they will first come and try to remind you of it, and then if you refuse (to give what you agreed for) you should be ready to face their FREE-WILL.
Well, I guess you got my point there.

• Flame
4 Likes

I’ve been working with lucien for a long time now, yes he will give you challenges, yes he will be tough on you. But in the end he won’t give an impossible task or forsake you. Truly one deity I will probaby never stop talking to

[quote=“Flame, post:5, topic:9481”]Guarantee for success exist, and it is you. For instance, a lot of people desire wealth but (not less than) 99% of them don’t deserve it. To get something what you want, you will have to work for it, there is no way to skip something and manifest it instantly without having setup for manifestation of that desire.

To explain it a bit more. If you want to work with Lucifer (not just him, many other spirits behave in same or similar way) you have to be ready for challenges. If you don’t like challenges (not talking about you directly) then magick and working with that kind of spirits is not for you at all. Every fool have some desire but only some of them are capable of understanding and have setup to go for something more and ascent into something greater.

Now regard that term “evil”… such thing does not exist at all, it is just a term that we (beings from this earth) made to express something what is bad for some person or group of people, from their point of view. Also I wouldn’t say that Lucifer has a 'habit" to do that but instead he do it on purpose to test people. Personally, my mind can’t understand how people don’t get that. It is so simple to put yourself in his point of view. So, if you have powers and some “random” person ask you to do something for them out of nowhere… you would do what they “commanded you” without testing them? I think that this will answer so many things that you have in your mind from that point of view, all you have to do is to put yourself there and answer(s) will come to you.

I can’t really say what he wants exactly since it depends on each individual. For instance, if you desire power and to become something greater then one of many things that you should do is to be loyal to him. He does not force you into that but it is just something what you both have to agree with.

Since human beings understand better when we talk about money, I will give you some example that will explain you why being loyal to some spirit is important and also why spirits are willing to spend their “time” and energy with some people.

(Classic human point of view)
Look at yourself as investor with a lot of money. You are “seeking” for other people that have nice ideas (desires) that can give nice profit. So that person comes to you and ask you if you are willing to invest some of your money into their idea and at the end you should have some benefits from it as well. Be it becoming a business partner with that person, earning money of it etc.

(Point of view from spiritual world)
Now, all what I said above just replace terms “money” with “energy/power” and term “business partner” with “ally”. And you will get answer on that question.

Now, what happens if you refuse to do something what spirit told you? Well, let’s say that spirit may not manifest what you desired. Usually what spirits may ask for (if you ask for some big thing such as power, success, wealth etc) to give them blood offering. Reason for it is because blood is like some sort of power-fuel in our world and it is part of our race. So, spirit will literally get your blood in exchange for their powers, from their world.

However, I think that spirits may “curse” you if you make like some sort of pact with them or some long-term desire and they manifest you something but you don’t give them what you offered them in that agreement.
So they can try to destroy what they manifested for you or whatever is it. But usually they will first come and try to remind you of it, and then if you refuse (to give what you agreed for) you should be ready to face their FREE-WILL.
Well, I guess you got my point there.

• Flame
    [/quote]

Does it always have to bind you for your entire life? Can’t it be a single exchange of favors and be done with it? “I gave you this thing and you gave me something else in return. Now let us never meet again.”

Maybe you should try approaching this differently, how about learning a tool of the craft, lets say tarot reading. You seem awfully in a rush to find out who your patron/matron deity is. It took alot of us years before we even discovered that.

Try learning different bits and pieces, maybe do a Year and day of just studying different mythologies from around the world, using your intituion while studying will help you discover new gods, angel’s, demon’s ect…

See who reaches out to you through your studying and intuition, once you find out who that is, try some meditations on that deity while researching further.

Take your time stop rushing, forcing things can have the opposite effect of what you want. So go try going with the flow more.

3 Likes

None force you to work with some spirit forever, it is up to you. It depends on your desire. If it is long-term then prepare yourself for long-term exchange in some hand. Since I can see that you rather like that “one night stand” (y’know what I mean ;)…) it can work like that but do not expect spirit like Lucifer to give you something big that easy if you are afraid of partnerships and you just want to get something fast.
It can work, but it has its limits.

Binding… I think that every single person on earth is bind to some spirit and it is not something that we are forced into but more like, being very compatible with that specific spirit.

Now, problem with many human beings (at least in this part of modern age) is that many of them do not understand how to approach and work with spirits but it is actually so easy once you get some pieces of puzzle. Look at it in ascient way… look at, kings, emperors etc in ascent time (on earth), that old system is still existing in astral realms. So it is all about relationships, partnerships, being loyal, having benefits from both sides etc.

I don’t want to scare you or something like that, but I am just being very honest. If you don’t like to work with spirits in that way then I don’t think that it is smart to work with that powerful spirits such as Lucifer. They are not a joke, especially not HIM.

• Flame
1 Like

Where the fuck did you get the idea I’m rushing anything? I was just asking out of curiosity.

Well it didn’t seem that way, as you asked similar things in quite a few threads, with a i need answers and Guarantees now type attitude.

I was basically asking “which deities aren’t jerks”. That doesn’t really point towards The Right One, but merely a list of potential candidates.

Well, unless you think asking for recommendations at all already is ~too crazy~.

I was basically asking “which deities aren’t jerks”. That doesn’t really point towards The Right One, but merely a list of potential candidates.

Well Like suggested, Study and see who you are drawn too, do the work and find out, like the rest of us!

1 Like

I’ll still ask people for advice anyway, 'cause I’m a rebel like that.

1 Like

Yes your such a rebel! You know because everyone elses experience makes up for not experiencing it for yourself!

3 Likes

It could be considered that he is like a parent teaching his children to survive alone, and become powerful. Think of like like the Tower Card in the Tarot! For the new to be created,the Old must be destroyed. Tentatio Diabolus by Myrmydon Pontifex Maximus which is a three books in one, wrote two prayers! First to Lucifer, and the Second to Satan. In Luciferianism Lucifer is the lighter aspect to Satan within the same Coin. So when you read the Prayers to both Lucifer and Satan one thing stands out. The prayer to Satan Myrmydon writes for “the challanges to which we are to over come, grant us the knowledge to do so”. Whereas in the Prayer to Lucifer he writes “Light my Path”. To to speak upon challanges is indeed simular to the Tower, but I can concur with you upon the extreme loss aspect due to the fact I’ve lived on the streets of two cities, before the positive creation aspects began. However, the experiences lead me to both dark and enlightened areas, to which made me humbled and greatful to the things I have in my life as well as others. It is true the test of time reveals all things.

2 Likes

Thank you :pray: i just read your message, it seems a bit deep and I not sure what I get from first read is it correct due on my limitations of English understanding. I will try my best to understand your message here, I know is something I must know and fully understand , thank you: )