Re: deffence protection

(OP name redacted & post removed by Lady Eva on their request)

after reading and absorbing all these knowledge from different topics n subjects .can anybody give me some tips on how to protect my self from all
type of attacks ,because i see attack can come in all type of ways .
i don’t need to mention them ,you all know already.

Honestly the best thing I have found is taking care of my chakras and my aura.

1 Like

The LBRP and SBRP are the greatest forms of protection against psychic attacks. You can do a repelling spell that reflects the energy back towards them, a mirror spell and the Four Solar Adorations.

LBRP is simple, effective and powerful once you get the hang of it. SBRP is greater will shut down many things but it requires more skill and time. A mirror spell is simply you visualizing a mirror at the direction of an attack whereas the repelling spell is when you form a triangle above your head, create a flaming blue pentagram and throw it (using the Sign of the Enterer) and then performing the LBRP. David Griffin suggested doing the Sign of Silence while visualizing a white ball of pure light around you but I’ve never done that one.

The four adorations are done four times a day, facing each direction. They don’t repel psychic attacks but will increase your awareness of all the day-to-day things that assault our psyches. In that regard, you’ll know more of them, handle them better as a result and actually cope with them better.

The only problem with mirror spells is that if you’re imagining a psychic attack (and it isn’t real), then you’d be sending that energy to an innocent person or yourself. Psychic attacks aren’t common; in fact, they’re very rare. However, the effects are real. In that case, just don’t use the mirror spell. I can PM the Solar Adorations if you want or post them here if anyone else wants to know.

(Preliminaries, adapted from Crowley’s Liber Resh found in Modern Magick by Donald Michael Kraig)

Great Voice: actually a whisper or thought, useful when you can’t say things as loudly as you want- like in a bathroom or living with others.

Sign of Silence: Simultaneously stomp the ground with your left foot once while raising your left index finger to your mouth like you’re telling someone to be quiet. Also known as the Sign of Horus.

Sign of the Enterer: breathe in magickal energy through your nose while raising your hands from your hips to your head, your hands upward to the sky with the left-hand in a fist while the right hand is pointing it’s index finger pointing. Both hands should be face each other. Throw your hands forward and exhale the energy through your mouth.

Triangle of Manifestation: Using your hands to form a triangle, thumbs and index fingers touching.

Sunrise (or when you wake up), face east. Make the Sign of the Enterer. Bring your hands up to your head like your carrying a large pole and say loudly or using the “Great Voice:”

Hail unto Thee who art Ra in Thy rising, even unto Thee who are Ra in Thy strength. Who tavellest over the Heavens in thy bark at the uprising of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His Splendor at the prow and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the abodes of the night. Make the Sign of Silence.

At Noon, face south. Make the Sign of the Enterer. Then the Triangle of Manifestation, only holding it above your head. Say:

Hail unto Thee who are Hathoor in Thy triumphing, even unto Thee who are Hathoor in Thy beauty, who travellest over the Heavens in thy bark at the mid-course of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the abodes of the morning.Make the Sign of Silence.

At sunset, face west. Make the Sign of the Enterer, make the Triangle of Manifestation, holding it downward over your stomach. Say:

Hail unto Thee who art Tum in thy setting, even unto Thee who are Tum in Thy Joy. Who travellest over the Heavens in Thy bark at the downgoing of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm. Hail unto thee from the abodes of the day. Make the Sign of Silence.

At midnight (or when you go to sleep), face north. Make the Sign of the Enterer. Step forward with your left foot and raise your right hand above your shoulder, palm facing outward. Say,

Hail unto Thee who are Khephera in thy hiding, even unto Thee who art Khephera in the silence. Who travellest over the Heavens in thy bark at the midnight hour of the Sun. Tahuti standeth in His splendor at the prow and Ra-Hoor abideth at the helm. Hail unto Thee from the abodes of the evening. Make the Sign of Silence.

There’s numerous other ones in the various hermetic and thelemic sites. Try this one first and see how it suits you. If you find another that’s better, try that one. I can safely say that these rituals work very well. Also, it’ll be strange to say these when you start but you’ll get the hang of them eventually.

1 Like