Raziel's Paths of Power? (Jareth Tempest)

Anyone here have experience with this book? Seems interesting but not sure if it would be worth it right now.

I like it. Now I do the pathworking for Archangel Raziel that’s in the book about once every day. I get a good vibe from it.

1 Like

Yes, an underrated book. I have found the pathworking to be highly effective and the Angels very responsive. I requested healing for a friend from the Angel Rehawel of an infection, it was accomplished overnight. I did a pathworking to the Angel Yechuel for a manifestation of a reasonable desire. I got a response within 24 hours.

6 Likes

There is a group on facebook related to GoM works and Jareth is in it. People reported successes when using the pathworkings, he has some for goetic demons and other spirits as well.

For me, the internal alchemy worked fast. But I stopped using the book

4 Likes

I have a question, is it ok if i didnt feel anything while do pathworking ? I want to hear from your Experience

1 Like

H Than_Truc, it’s not unusual to do the pathworking and not feel or sense anything. The more feeling and concentration you can put into the ritual, the stronger your connection will be. As I outlined above I simply performed the ritual as outlined in the book and then I let it go, I had a feeling of accomplishment once the ritual had been completed, a kind of self-satisfaction, and that was it. The pathworking is superb.

2 Likes